Cornwall Football Forum

Ground gradings

13 hours ago, kevin richards said:

Of course they won’t. We were up at Newquay for a cup semi final, in the home dressing room, & the players are trying to shower under a tap in the corner because the showers were not working ! Once your in, your in, no mater what your facilities are like. !

No-one could foresee a temporary breakdown of equipment and I am confident that the shower problem would have been promptly remedied. All promotion/relegations this season will be decided by the NLS Committee and not by the SWP League so we'll all have to wait for their announcements on the subject. I'm not anticipating any unexpected relegations. -but you never know!

All

9 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

So are we saying here John that all the clubs currently in the Premier Division meet the required ground grading requirements for Step 6 football next season or might the FA turn a blind eye?

I don't think there'll be any turning of blind eyes Dave. My opinion is that all Clubs have made the necessary improvements to their facilities, thus avoiding the threat of a "technical" relegation. I trust the FA will feel the same after scrutinising the submitted documents.

12 hours ago, BIG AL said:

surprise surprise,- supporters assumed this was the last season. Some expenditure needed for the ground to survive 2 years.

not sure supporters assumed anything, im sure thats what we were told and that they were off to this fancy new complex down the road. People have then assumed, that due to 0 work towards this new complex, Fal are staying put

52 minutes ago, SCFC said:

not sure supporters assumed anything, im sure thats what we were told and that they were off to this fancy new complex down the road. People have then assumed, that due to 0 work towards this new complex, Fal are staying put

Mystery deepens further !

2 minutes ago, middle mans mate said:

No

Thats a shame after the season they have had establishing themselves in the Prem.   That is if the F.A. stick to their guns as they have with the extended season issue, a good well run team will be removed from the league.

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Have they go

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Have they got another extension as I understood from above all clubs have achieved the requirements.

t another extension as I understood from above all clubs have achieved the requirements.

Being a Devon club they will get as many extensions as they need !

8 hours ago, motherwontletmegoargyle said:

Understand permission for lights granted Feb 17 and they have now submitted application for covered seating,

It's a complicated situation involving a legal case but I understand the FA have allowed an extension until the end of September for Stoke to get lights and a seated stand in place.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated statement on SWPL Forum ( General League Forum).

I copy the following as "interesting" ..

"If the FA relegate existing Premier clubs that fail to meet Ground standards by March 31st, any additional promotion spaces are likely to be allocated on a points per game basis:
ON THIS POINT TWO CLUBS HAVE PROVIDED DOCUMENTATION TO THE FA TO REMAIN AT STEP SIX – IT IS UPTO THE FA LEAGUES COMMITTEE TO APPROVE THAT & IMPOSE ANY CONDITIONS."

Let the guessing begin.

2 minutes ago, baldy said:

Updated statement on SWPL Forum ( General League Forum).

I copy the following as "interesting" ..

"If the FA relegate existing Premier clubs that fail to meet Ground standards by March 31st, any additional promotion spaces are likely to be allocated on a points per game basis:
ON THIS POINT TWO CLUBS HAVE PROVIDED DOCUMENTATION TO THE FA TO REMAIN AT STEP SIX – IT IS UPTO THE FA LEAGUES COMMITTEE TO APPROVE THAT & IMPOSE ANY CONDITIONS."

Let the guessing begin.

how many were under review? I think it was something like 6?