Cornwall Football Forum

Tavistock vs Parkway

4 hours ago, The Windmill On The Shirt said:

It even made today’s Sun Newspaper!

9EF4D445-8818-4D53-91A6-DC46305FD095.jpeg

Does this mean the blazers at the FA will choke on their sherry and prawn sandwiches and get involved in any disciplinary measures in the pipeline? Could be harsh punishments if they feel the need to be seen to be doing something.

I am not a supporter of either side, however, i have seen this ref many a time before and he is absolutely shocking, one of the worst along with Steve Annis. Fully aware the players wont have been innocent, but the FA should have appointed a stronger ref for the game that we all knew was going to be full blooded

11 minutes ago, SCFC said:

I am not a supporter of either side, however, i have seen this ref many a time before and he is absolutely shocking, one of the worst along with Steve Annis. Fully aware the players wont have been innocent, but the FA should have appointed a stronger ref for the game that we all knew was going to be full blooded

You can’t blame the appts officer when there had to be a change in the match Official due to unavailability and higher leagues taking the officials (yes this season has seen quite a lot of this happening!)

19 minutes ago, bighairydave said:

You can’t blame the appts officer when there had to be a change in the match Official due to unavailability and higher leagues taking the officials (yes this season has seen quite a lot of this happening!)

Wasn't that the reason he ended up doing the Vase game between Parkway and Bodmin which saw a couple of talking point decisions? :ninja:

32 minutes ago, bighairydave said:

I understand there might be a change in official, but theres got to be some common sense rather than shoving anyone in at this level

In my Opinion there are 3 groups here that need to take responsibility, The Managers - Players - Officials 

All 3 sets let themselves down during this game, The Players because they lost control of themselves , The managers because they lost Control of Themselves and the Officials because they lost Control of game 

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 18:07, Way Of The Park said:

Does this mean the blazers at the FA will choke on their sherry and prawn sandwiches and get involved in any disciplinary measures in the pipeline? Could be harsh punishments if they feel the need to be seen to be doing something.

THE BLACK BLAZER BRIGADE WILL CERTAINLY BE HAVING A MEETING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS OF COURSE !