Rosudgeon Reserves P-P Ludgvan Reserves

St Agnes 3rds 2-10 New Inn Titans

West Cornwall Reserves 5-1 Holman SC Reserves

DIVISION 4

Hayle 3rds 2-3 Praze-an-Beeble

Perranwell Reserves 5-1 Goonhavern Athletic 3rds

Wendron United 4ths P-P Stithians Reserves

15 minutes ago, Love the game said:

There is something funny going on here tonight four lanes played at clja but storm was ment to play there aswell against frogpool but there game was off due to a waterlogged pitch so why did four lanes have a game maybe because storm couldn't' get a side out 

Im the manager of Four Lanes mate and we looked up top and they were holding water where as the bottom pitches were soft but no standing water

25 minutes ago, Love the game said:

There is something funny going on here tonight four lanes played at clja but storm was ment to play there aswell against frogpool but there game was off due to a waterlogged pitch so why did four lanes have a game maybe because storm couldn't' get a side out 

There are four main pitches at Clijah... the bottom right pitch is four lanes’ pitch. They were using it tonight. Except for one corner, this one is usually okay.

The bottom left belongs to Redruth United.

The top right is where Storm play, however there has been an opening in the ground which has been fenced off about 30cm from the top left corner. That is unsafe and therefore, the pitch is not safe to use.

The other pitch that Carharrack use was waterlogged. I took my daughter up there today to have a look at it... As with last week when I inspected the pitch, she started sinking (I actually had to run over and pull her out). This pitch wasn’t suitable to hold a game.

Storm have plenty of players now, having transferred and registered a number of them today. Unfortunately, this was a council decision for those pitches not to be used - although I would have also deemed them unplayable had the council not beat me too it.

Div 1 

Constantine 1 Mawnan 5

Great to be back playing tonight, not the greatest surface to play good football on but just happy to be playing again with only playing twice since Christmas. Thought we dominated the game through out tonight, we took the lead early on through a cross from Keir Dent which was headed in by his brother Liam Dent at the back post. We soon doubled the lead with Liam Dent on the score sheet again being put through one on one and cooly rounding the keeper for a tap in. We went 3-0 up just after the start of the second half with Lewis Pellow scoring with a nice finish. Constantine got there consolation through a mad couple of minutes Ryan Caddy will soon want to forget, he first went and got out muscled easily on the ball by tine player Alex Kemp in a 50/50 challenge then once getting up the other tine player (don't know his name sorry) picked up the ball and then casually nut megged caddy ?  went past him and put it in the top bin, great finish in fairness! Luckily Caddy went had the last laugh with scoring Mawnan 4th with a good finish from a corner. With a few mins of the game left Liam Dent went and completed his hat-trick with a tap in from a rebound of the post from a Dave Thomas shot!

Constantine great bunch of lads and good luck 4 the rest of the season ? 

Stythians 2 penryn 3

Being a Falmouth boy I went along to watch the game.  Pitch looked soft in places.  Stythians started strong and seemed to be in control first half until they gifted 2 goals to penryn in quick succession.  the home team fought back hard sec half and pegged back 2 goals to make it 3 -2.  The game was very scrappy in places.   I was surprised to see a premier team like Penryn resorting to sly and unsporting tactics.  There was one tackle that a player in Stythians made and it did look dangerous and he got his leg stamped on by there player.   They also had a man with a very large  bald head running the line and he was so obvious when he called an off side when it was clear the stithians player was on-side and about to score to make it 3-3. Penryn used all the tricks in the book and were so unsporting. I have only been playing 4 seasons myself but penryn are the most unsporting team I have ever watched.    It is such a shame to win in this way instead of playing good football which apart from that lunging tackle that stythians made Stythians were by far the better side and played better football.   Penryn were dirty and played dishonestly most of the game. Even deliberately wasting time when taking throws and kicking the ball away when it was stythians throw in.    I also witnessed when stythians scored a goal the stythians player went to get the ball out of the goal after he scored to get on with the game as you do and the keeper punched him without the ref seeing it.  I would have said something but I was sat in my car. I am all for teams playing hard but penryn were just disgusting as a team.  I came to support penryn because I played for them once but had to leave because of my work.   My work has since changed again and I was going along to have a chat with the penryn manager to see if I could come back but after what they behaved like I think I will look elsewhere. I felt sorry for the home team in the end. They played without complaint, penryn on the other hand complained and moaned through the whole game even when they were winning. Is this what the great game has come to?  Winning with deceit is not winning and yet they all came off with smiles on there face almost like they had accomplished something.     They should all be ashamed of themselves. 

1 hour ago, FT Ball Boy said:

Stythians 2 penryn 3

Being a Falmouth boy I went along to watch the game.  Pitch looked soft in places.  Stythians started strong and seemed to be in control first half until they gifted 2 goals to penryn in quick succession.  the home team fought back hard sec half and pegged back 2 goals to make it 3 -2.  The game was very scrappy in places.   I was surprised to see a premier team like Penryn resorting to sly and unsporting tactics.  There was one tackle that a player in Stythians made and it did look dangerous and he got his leg stamped on by there player.   They also had a man with a very large  bald head running the line and he was so obvious when he called an off side when it was clear the stithians player was on-side and about to score to make it 3-3. Penryn used all the tricks in the book and were so unsporting. I have only been playing 4 seasons myself but penryn are the most unsporting team I have ever watched.    It is such a shame to win in this way instead of playing good football which apart from that lunging tackle that stythians made Stythians were by far the better side and played better football.   Penryn were dirty and played dishonestly most of the game. Even deliberately wasting time when taking throws and kicking the ball away when it was stythians throw in.    I also witnessed when stythians scored a goal the stythians player went to get the ball out of the goal after he scored to get on with the game as you do and the keeper punched him without the ref seeing it.  I would have said something but I was sat in my car. I am all for teams playing hard but penryn were just disgusting as a team.  I came to support penryn because I played for them once but had to leave because of my work.   My work has since changed again and I was going along to have a chat with the penryn manager to see if I could come back but after what they behaved like I think I will look elsewhere. I felt sorry for the home team in the end. They played without complaint, penryn on the other hand complained and moaned through the whole game even when they were winning. Is this what the great game has come to?  Winning with deceit is not winning and yet they all came off with smiles on there face almost like they had accomplished something.     They should all be ashamed of themselves. 

Being a Falmouth boy you should be able to spell Stithians!

4 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Pity I never went  to watch this, sounds like a cracker of a match from the old days !!!!!!

Any bookings (?) any sending offs(?) no complaints from Stithians ....just you - strange !!!!!

Was a good game. We Deserved at least a draw out of the game. Penryn keeper made a fantastic save right at the end.  As for the incidents we don't whinge about it,  it was dealt by the ref nothing we can do about it just got get on with it.  Good luck to penryn for rest of season

12 hours ago, brayer10 said:

Was a good game. We Deserved at least a draw out of the game. Penryn keeper made a fantastic save right at the end.  As for the incidents we don't whinge about it,  it was dealt by the ref nothing we can do about it just got get on with it.  Good luck to penryn for rest of season

Well said that man.

FT ball boy better take up netball methinks.

16 hours ago, FT Ball Boy said:

Stythians 2 penryn 3

19 hours ago, Mawnan 2nds said:

Div 1 

Constantine 1 Mawnan 5

Great to be back playing tonight, not the greatest surface to play good football on but just happy to be playing again with only playing twice since Christmas. Thought we dominated the game through out tonight, we took the lead early on through a cross from Keir Dent which was headed in by his brother Liam Dent at the back post. We soon doubled the lead with Liam Dent on the score sheet again being put through one on one and cooly rounding the keeper for a tap in. We went 3-0 up just after the start of the second half with Lewis Pellow scoring with a nice finish. Constantine got there consolation through a mad couple of minutes Ryan Caddy will soon want to forget, he first went and got out muscled easily on the ball by tine player Alex Kemp in a 50/50 challenge then once getting up the other tine player (don't know his name sorry) picked up the ball and then casually nut megged caddy ?  went past him and put it in the top bin, great finish in fairness! Luckily Caddy went had the last laugh with scoring Mawnan 4th with a good finish from a corner. With a few mins of the game left Liam Dent went and completed his hat-trick with a tap in from a rebound of the post from a Dave Thomas shot!

Constantine great bunch of lads and good luck 4 the rest of the season ? 

Ryan caddy is the type of player to get out muscled in an under 11s match ?