Cornwall Football Forum

MORTGAGE ADVICE BUREAU ECPL Fixtures Tuesday 27th March

Depends - If our first team game at Cullompton is Off then we will get it on, if their game is on then will probably be off. :yahoo:

I JEST !!!!! Honest truth is between both teams there is A LOT of games due so will do everything we can to get it on.  The pasties are already ordered and contrary to popular belief I can't eat 50 by myself.  Not in 1 sitting anyway.

1 hour ago, jayjay21 said:

Only 1 first teamer . Few injuries and a ambulance called I heard 

Ambulance was a precauction - pleased to say the lad is ok and was just a bad twist / landing.

One first teamer that has spent 180 mins on the bench for the first team in the past 2 games.  Therefore, should be playing in a reserve game.  Said player is only 18/19.  Of the entire team fielded only 1 of the starting 11 was over 23 years old.  2 of the 3 goals were scored from under 18's.

2 hours ago, Devon29 said:

Ambulance was a precauction - pleased to say the lad is ok and was just a bad twist / landing.

One first teamer that has spent 180 mins on the bench for the first team in the past 2 games.  Therefore, should be playing in a reserve game.  Said player is only 18/19.  Of the entire team fielded only 1 of the starting 11 was over 23 years old.  2 of the 3 goals were scored from under 18's.

Got to say great game to referee, two committed but fair sides, no stupid cards and not a bad tackle on a heavy but very well prepared pitch. Thank you to the groundsman and both teams.