Polperro Reserves 10-1 Tregony

Southgate 5-1 Week St Mary

St Anns Chapel 0-5 North Petherwin Reserves

St Kew FC P-P Looe Town Reserves

BODMIN SPORTS TROPHIES DUCHY LEAGUE CUP

Rame Peninsula FC 0-2 Lanivet Inn

Roche Reserves P-P Wadebridge Town Thirds

Div Three = Dobwalls 0 - 0 Lifton

Entertaining game at Lantoom, Dobwalls had the better of the first half but lacked clinical finishing. Lifton certainly had the best of the last 15 minutes and probably should have turned the pressure into goals but they too couldn't find the net.

I suspect both sides were content with a point and  to be honest neither really deserved to lose so fair result.

Made my way to The Rec in the hope of seeing Biscovey take down another of the so called 'top teams' in the Duchy league. 

Looks like they caught the attention of St Stephen after last week's result as the home side even came out for a brief warm up despite the weather. 

Either the Saints had a good day or St Mawgan were poor last week as this Biscovey team rarely troubled the home side who ran out 7-0 winners. 

Think the scorers were Craig Coad x3, Courtney Rowe x2, Jack Spingo(?) and an unfortunate OG. 

It'll be interesting to see how St Stephen cope with an organised and strong Wendrone side on Tuesday night. 

11 minutes ago, 64 on tap said:

Made my way to The Rec in the hope of seeing Biscovey take down another of the so called 'top teams' in the Duchy league. 

Looks like they caught the attention of St Stephen after last week's result as the home side even came out for a brief warm up despite the weather. 

Either the Saints had a good day or St Mawgan were poor last week as this Biscovey team rarely troubled the home side who ran out 7-0 winners. 

Think the scorers were Craig Coad x3, Courtney Rowe x2, Jack Spingo(?) and an unfortunate OG. 

It'll be interesting to see how St Stephen cope with an organised and strong Wendrone side on Tuesday night. 

Our team was quite different to the one we had last week up St Mawgan. We didn’t have a striker and had to sign players on last minute. We only had 10 players yesterday evening. Sad state of affairs I’m afraid, so it’s no wonder we were crap. 

Shame we can’t get the same committed squad every week, but it seems to be a problem with grass roots football nowadays.

St Stephen on the other hand have this in abundance and it shows. Very well organised team and Coady was clinical as ever. I wish them well in the Junior Cup match.

I feel Saltash were slightly hard done by with the score line today, again, credit to the ground staff for getting the game on, had to watch from my window today, wasn’t baring that weather lol. Hopefully Saltash can improve and pick up some points towards the end of the season.

North petherwin 3-0veryan fair play to them, they deserved the resault we was poor nearly as bad as the ref, it wouldn’t of changed the resault as we wasn’t at the races today but when he tells a player he isnt playing added time as we don’t deserve it and using the decent rule and not knowing how to actually use it. All the best the north petherwin for the season

1 hour ago, morcs said:

Our team was quite different to the one we had last week up St Mawgan. We didn’t have a striker and had to sign players on last minute. We only had 10 players yesterday evening. Sad state of affairs I’m afraid, so it’s no wonder we were crap. 

Shame we can’t get the same committed squad every week, but it seems to be a problem with grass roots football nowadays.

St Stephen on the other hand have this in abundance and it shows. Very well organised team and Coady was clinical as ever. I wish them well in the Junior Cup match.

Thanks bud. And 64 no own goal in the game ??

1 hour ago, Victor said:

North petherwin 3-0veryan fair play to them, they deserved the resault we was poor nearly as bad as the ref, it wouldn’t of changed the resault as we wasn’t at the races today but when he tells a player he isnt playing added time as we don’t deserve it and using the decent rule and not knowing how to actually use it. All the best the north petherwin for the season

Personally I feel the decent rule is a dissent rule! Well done to the FA for bringing it! Dissent if them ??

Polperro 11 -tregony 1 chaotic few days for tregony lots of regulars unavailable amazed we turned up with 12.didnt help that we drove in to polperro thru the narrow streets thru the sign saying no entry and almost getting stuck had 6 in me  van as well!3 x 16year olds.

veteran joe Trebilcock making his first start of the season and Paul Andrew making his football debut at 31!tregony took the lead thru 16year old Alex long and trailed 3-1 at half time wave after wave of attack in the 2nd half and polperro ran riot all credit to them really passed the ball well and were very sharp!ref was superb as well 

10 hours ago, chesterfield said:

Polperro 11 -tregony 1 chaotic few days for tregony lots of regulars unavailable amazed we turned up with 12.didnt help that we drove in to polperro thru the narrow streets thru the sign saying no entry and almost getting stuck had 6 in me  van as well!3 x 16year olds.

veteran joe Trebilcock making his first start of the season and Paul Andrew making his football debut at 31!tregony took the lead thru 16year old Alex long and trailed 3-1 at half time wave after wave of attack in the 2nd half and polperro ran riot all credit to them really passed the ball well and were very sharp!ref was superb as well 

I watched this today and think Tregony deserve great credit for sticking at it - 6 players at 2.45, when 6 more turned up, literally running onto the pitch as the ref (who I agree was very good) blew for kick off. Tregony went on to take the lead in the first minute, before eventually succumbing to an experienced Polperro side. All the Tregony lads stayed for food and a beer, just what football should be about at this level, well  done all