Bude Town    1,    Ludgvan   0        
Millbrook    4,    Holsworthy       1    
Mousehole    0,    Elburton Villa   1        
Penzance    P-P    Liskeard Athletic           
Plymouth Marjon    1,    Illogan RBL   3    
Plymstock United    2,    Wadebridge Town   5        
St Dennis    4,    Dobwalls   1            
St.Blazey    0,    Porthleven   0    

No its not a misprint PARKWAY won 11-0 they where brilliant men against boys this afternoon a  real masterclass of football was like watching Real MADRID they where awesome they could  of doubled the score Glynn Hobbs what a player and he got yet another hat trick but the whole Parkway team where awesome they simply tore the G apart from the 1st whistle the G JUST COULDNT cope with them no one could of on that form thats why they are worthy champions elect Well done Parkway ,Met Baldy this afternoon and had a nice chat really nice bloke and what a team he has got to follow hard luck G u was just outclassed by a superior team . My man of the match for Parkway the whole team couldnt  just pick1 player they where all really good for the G Hard 1 ok Ethen Fern for only letting in 11 . Well done LEE HOBBS and your magnificent team me and Smokie really where entertained this afternoon the football was amazing to watch

20 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

No its not a misprint PARKWAY won 11-0 they where brilliant men against boys this afternoon a  real masterclass of football was like watching Real MADRID they where awesome they could  of doubled the score Glynn Hobbs what a player and he got yet another hat trick but the whole Parkway team where awesome they simply tore the G apart from the 1st whistle the G JUST COULDNT cope with them no one could of on that form thats why they are worthy champions elect Well done Parkway ,Met Baldy this afternoon and had a nice chat really nice bloke and what a team he has got to follow hard luck G u was just outclassed by a superior team . My man of the match for Parkway the whole team couldnt  just pick1 player they where all really good for the G Hard 1 ok Ethen Fern for only letting in 11 . Well done LEE HOBBS and your magnificent team me and Smokie really where entertained this afternoon the football was amazing to watch

To be fair to Godolphin, their team had been decimated with players off on holiday and injuries. But Parkway were ruthless and the football was very classy. As 100% said it was hard to choose a MoM, but if pushed I would nominate Shane Krac - whose drive from central midfield was incessant. Beating the League record for an away win is testament to this teams class. A great record to hold and congratulations to the players, management team and all the officials of Parkway. 

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Lol. You actually met me today. THE BALD ONE. It was good to meet smokie and yourself . As 100% said, a ruthless performance from the Parkway lads today. Congrats to Lee and all for breaking a record too.  My man of the match was Mikey Williams...... oozes class.

Next game please.  Cmon Parkway.

Was shocked to see that result yesterday Leeds!! We went to cullompton with 11 men and won!! See you a week Wednesday mate for a catch up!! Just wanted to say well done to the lads for the draw against Saltash yesterday a good tough game against a good side! Even tho the pen they got was never a pen! Had a good battle with my old mate Lee Philips great player!! But young Zak in goal for us was great again going to be a top top keeper!! Why he is not in the Cornwall side I don’t know!! Now for the small game on Friday against Godolphin ? ⚽️?

On 24/03/2018 at 19:14, kevin richards said:

Well done to Elburton today. A very well organised side with a lot of ability. Told our boys a couple of weeks ago that they are the team to beat & I’ll stick my neck out & tip Elburton to go on & nick this league. !!! ?

Are you joking Kev or just trying to take the pressure off of your lads? Absolutely on a roll, steaming through every team in your way (apart from saturday). you are my tip for a league snatch with liskeard and ludgvan dropping points

7 hours ago, silly billy said:

Same could be said of Bodmin

What will be will be, but what we have over everybody else are a lot more trophies to show for our efforts :thumbsup:

Who else in the Premier Division except Parkway have had a successful season 'Silly Billy' ? Obviously Saltash IF they can win the Senior Cup .... 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

What will be will be, but what we have over everybody else are a lot more trophies to show for our efforts :thumbsup:

Who else in the Premier Division except Parkway have had a successful season 'Silly Billy' ? Obviously Saltash IF they can win the Senior Cup .... 

Would put Falmouth forward as having a successful season, 3rd in the league, cup final and were tipped for relegation?

although i dont believe we've seen the end of Bodmin as implied above, you cant keep living in the past :P

23 minutes ago, SCFC said:

Would put Falmouth forward as having a successful season, 3rd in the league, cup final and were tipped for relegation?

although i dont believe we've seen the end of Bodmin as implied above, you cant keep living in the past :P

Very true, Falmouth would most certainly be high on my list of a team that has had a successful season. You say about living in the past & again agreed, however at least we can say we have had a glittering last 10 years, more so than anybody else :thumbsup: Now Parkway are the yard stick for us all to try & reach.

I don't believe the Lowry brothers or Derek Martin would allow a 'Demise' of Godolphin Fc

22 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Very true, Falmouth would most certainly be high on my list of a team that has had a successful season. You say about living in the past & again agreed, however at least we can say we have had a glittering last 10 years, more so than anybody else :thumbsup: Now Parkway are the yard stick for us all to try & reach.

I don't believe the Lowry brothers or Derek Martin would allow a 'Demise' of Godolphin Fc

I would say most other teams would look at their season and put it down as a poor one... Tavi are 4th with games in hand, couple finish up second which was probably as expected, Saltash, st austell & bodmin lower than they would have liked i expect but not actually a million miles off. 

Will be interesting next season, the league is there for the taking as soon as Parkway get promoted

Been reading all this rubbish about is this the end of Godolphin what a load of crap they are just going through a bad patch at the moment with so many injuries if they get all these players back like Kyle Brown Aaran Dilley and lot more ,more like the demise of Bodmin was looking at there team list and it doesnt look as strong as it did in the past anyway i will be down Bodmin next week to see them take on the G then nip over to St BLAZEY to watch the final .G Army will never die Tania wouldnt allow that to happen

58 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Been reading all this rubbish about is this the end of Godolphin what a load of crap they are just going through a bad patch at the moment with so many injuries if they get all these players back like Kyle Brown Aaran Dilley and lot more ,more like the demise of Bodmin was looking at there team list and it doesnt look as strong as it did in the past anyway i will be down Bodmin next week to see them take on the G then nip over to St BLAZEY to watch the final .G Army will never die Tania wouldnt allow that to happen

Not a supporter of Bodmin at all but would agree it might not look as strong but probably due to the change in personnel, replacing deadwood with younger talent that is unknown to the oldies on here. Ed Timmons for example, at Falmouth was by far their best player and probably the best full back (right sided) id seen in this division, now at Bodmin in his first season. The G took a right hammering at home mind, not surprised with the dodgy keeper theyve got that you somehow keep praising

I dont keep praising Ethan the G goalie at all i agree he is weak and makes lots of mistakes and i gave him mom on satday was just a tongue in the cheek seeing he only let 11 in but thats all they got  at the moment .I agree Ed Timmons is a fine full back but Bodmin havnt got the talent they once had there if they didnt have the goals of my fav striker Adam Carter they would be struggling but they will come good again we will see when no doubt Neil Warnock will be bringing his Cardiff side to Bodmin again for a pre season friendly in the summer and Bodmin will have new signings on show then

16 hours ago, leedsunited said:

As I said before, it's a shame all the trophies are the same. No ambition what so ever ?