Cornwall Football Forum

BOXING DAY GAMES KICK OFF TIMES ?

I hope we see a good crowd come to see this one at St Blazey on boxing day!! The crowds have been disapointing at times this season. I doubt there were 100 there on saturday which would make it our poorest crowd of the season!! Come on and make it a bumper gate at St Blazey. Be good to see at least 500+ there!!!

How does she know she's getting socks if she hasn't opened the pressie's yet? It might be smellies or a pair of gloves! Perhaps she's lifted the corner up and had a sneak preview. Spoils the excitement though.

HAHAHAHAHA :D:clapper: .. Rhondda is going to love that one, I can't wait to see HER at football on saturday. I'm sure it will be a real hoot.

Where I originally come from (Hereford), Rhondda is either a place in Wales or a girl's name! :lol:

Here's one for you. Did you know there is an old law (that hasn't been repealed) that states "You can legally shoot a Welshman on the Hereford Cathedral Green with a bow and arrow, on a Sunday". It must only be on the Green in front of the Cathedral and must be a bow and arrow. :o

CTB, where i come from Rhondda's a place in Wales as well., & i know it will be socks, because it's always socks !!!

Coopsie.... Steady with that merry making at my expense bud, don't forget who picks the team?????? Subsuit anyone ? :thumbsup::drink:

Now we both know that I don't need to be "merry making at your expense" to be given the oportunity to don one of those subsuits Rhondda ;) .