Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway v Sticker Highlights

Fantastic goal by Sticker. Taking nothing away from that, but you have to question why the keeper was so far out of his box - as he often is. For me he is the only’weak’ link for Parkway - who on the highlight could of scored a few more in the game. 

Sticker will be absolutely fine and whilst bottom 4 at the moment will rise a few places before the season end. 

14 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

The pitch at Bolitho has taken a bit of a battering this season! 

:(

11 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Fantastic goal by Sticker. Taking nothing away from that, but you have to question why the keeper was so far out of his box - as he often is. For me he is the only’weak’ link for Parkway - who on the highlight could of scored a few more in the game. 

Sticker will be absolutely fine and whilst bottom 4 at the moment will rise a few places before the season end. 

totally agree Bobjfh...great bunch of lads with great spirit. They also had a good amount of travelling supporters who despite the result hopefully enjoyed their first visit to Bolitho...I know we all had a great time down at Sticker earlier in the season. Good luck to them for the future...decent club

7 hours ago, SCFC said:

I would love to know how that number 8 for Sticker hasnt been picked up by a top side yet, ive seen the lad a few times now and considering its his first season in this league, he plays like hes been in the league for years

Martyn Duff is a quality player. Great football brain, a good competitor and a nice young man - all in all a very good player, who is also loyal.