Cornwall Football Forum

MORTGAGE ADVICE BUREAU ECPL FIXTURES 3rd March

Fixtures

SWAZ Teamwear League Cup Quarter Final 2pm ko

Pensilva v Lakeside Athletic (Postponed)

Fred Binks Premier Division Cup

St Austell v Plymouth Parkway 2:15pm ko

Premier Division all 2:30pm ko

Bere Alston United v Callington Town (Postponed)

Likseard Athletic v Polperro (Postponed)

Plymstock United v St Blazey (Postponed)

Torpoint Athletic 5 Launceston 3

Division One 2:30pm ko

Elburton Villa v Morwenstow (Postponed)

Mllbrook v St Minver (Postponed)

Roche v Wadebridgte Town  (Postponed)

St Teath v Padstow United (Postponed)_

Have you listened into Friday’s Test run of the CORNISH SOCCER podcast yet?

It was done with a new app I found – Anchor, and as it says it allows making a podcast easier.

You can subscribe on the likes of iTunes, but I think actually downloading the FREE app from Anchor is probably a quicker way to listen and also, you can get involved too. For example, via the app, after today’s game, you can leave me a message on the app (you don’t have to speak direct to me ?) and I will be able to add it to a podcast!

Follow the link here to download the anchor app, search and make CORNISH SOCCER a favourite and then all you have to do later is go to the app, click on CORNISH SOCCER and leave that message about your game.

When you record, it’s just the same as speaking on your phone. It couldn’t be simpler!

Try it and give your club a mention

Match report taken from my non league blog:

Match: 46 of the 17/18 Season
Saturday 3rd March 
ECPL Premier Division 
At The Mill 
Torpoint Athletic                (2) 5
Launceston.                       (0) 3
Att: 92
Goal Tally: 194
Goal Average per: 4.21

On a cold and damp afternoon in East Cornwall with still snow on the ground, Torpoint were worthy winners in an eight goal thriller. Torpoint were 2-0 up at half time with goals from Luke Dodderidge in the 19th minute and Brian Stacy on the 40th minute with an angle drive from the edge of the area.
Launceston scored almost immediately after the half time break with a goal from S. Watts to reduce the arrears by a goal. 
Then Luke Dodderidge completed his hat trick with two quick fire goals on the 48th and 50th minutes.
It’s was the visitors turn for two quick fire goals from R. Loosemore in the 54th minute and M. Piston in the 55th minute to the score 4-3.
Then Torpoint’s final goal was in the 71st minute and was a very well worked goal. Luke Dodderidge got the ball on the right wing, cut in and crossed the ball over to the on rushing Brian Stacey who scored from 12 yards crashing the ball home past the stationary visiting keeper.

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Not a lot of football to watch in the ECPL, but at least one manager has been busy today!

"CORNISH SOCCER talks to St Minver’s manager Dave Witts" from CORNISH SOCCER talking football! on the Anchor App: https://anchor.fm/cornishsoccer/episodes/CORNISH-SOCCER-talks-to-St-Minvers-manager-Dave-Witts-e14vn5

Cheers Dave, pleasure  as always and really looking forward to seeing the podcast develop in to a fundamental slice of our Cornish Soccer cake that you beautifully bake for us each week ?

League Cup Fixture Postponed.

St.Austell Res.  v  Parkway Res.

So will they re-arrange for next Saturday. ( 10th ).

St.Austell 1st X1's away at Coach Road so hopefully there will be a game to watch at Poltair. 

Could n't see on the Referees Appointments List that either had a game. However i stand to be corrected.