West Cornwall Reserves 6-2 St Erme

DIVISION 4

Constantine Reserves 6-3 Probus Reserves

Madron P-P Goonhavern Athletic 3rds

Perranwell Reserves P-P Lizard Argyle Reserves

Stithians Reserves P-P Mousehole 3rds

Troon AFC Reserves P-P Penzance Reserves

3 hours ago, fudge said:

anyone from newlyn non athletico have any idea about the prospect of the game vs mariners being on as we have a mini bus planned for a night out after the game.  cheers 

Grass is very long! Two games on at the Leisure Centre kicking off at the same time. Same as at Frogpool.

Frogpool Reserves vs St Buryan Reserves in Division 3 is definitely ON. It is being played at Penryn 3G due to the first team being fixtured at home at the same time.

St Buryan have brilliantly agreed to let me referee the match, if one doesn’t become available.

1 hour ago, Tempo said:

Frogpool Reserves vs St Buryan Reserves in Division 3 is definitely ON. It is being played at Penryn 3G due to the first team being fixtured at home at the same time.

St Buryan have brilliantly agreed to let me referee the match, if one doesn’t become available.

Dan get hold of Paul Murphy as most SWPL games are off!

Have you listened into Friday’s Test run of the CORNISH SOCCER podcast yet?

It was done with a new app I found – Anchor, and as it says it allows making a podcast easier.

You can subscribe on the likes of iTunes, but I think actually downloading the FREE app from Anchor is probably a quicker way to listen and also, you can get involved too. For example, via the app, after today’s game, you can leave me a message on the app (you don’t have to speak direct to me ?) and I will be able to add it to a podcast!

Follow the link here to download the anchor app, search and make CORNISH SOCCER a favourite and then all you have to do later is go to the app, click on CORNISH SOCCER and leave that message about your game.

When you record, it’s just the same as speaking on your phone. It couldn’t be simpler!

Try it and give your club a mention

8 minutes ago, rougvie said:

Anyone know if the games at Frogpool, Holmans or West Cornwall are still on? Or Clijah?

Frogpool’s first team game at the Richard Jory Playing Field is off, I also believe Holmans is off.

Frogpool Reserves vs St Buryan Reserves is still on. 

Division 3

Frogpool Reserves 5-1 St Buryan Reserves

A good game played at Penryn 3G in light of the weather, well officiated by Justin Moses.

The opening goal came from Sam Bromley, who was man of the match for the second week running, his shot from the edge of the box managed to creep through the St Buryan goalkeeper. But St Buryan reacted quickly, carving our back four apart before the winger , The Saints’ best player on the day, calmly tucked home.

Sam Bromley doubled his tally with a delightful run, beating two or three men before cooly slotting home with his left foot. We missed a hatful of decent chances, but Sam Macwilliam’s perseverance paid off, he got his goal early in the second half, a delightful pirouette allowed him to deftly chip the oncoming goalkeeper.

Zach Maunder then came off the bench, in front of his old manager, to cooly slot home twice, with assists coming from Bromley and debutant Mark Fuller.

Thanks to St Buryan for making the trip, we’ve now won 13 out of 13, 15 out of 15 in all competitions, but can’t shake off the teams below who also continue to win. Here’s hoping we can continue our fine form, as the congestion starts to hit.

2 hours ago, Tempo said:

Division 3

Frogpool Reserves 5-1 St Buryan Reserves

A good game played at Penryn 3G in light of the weather, well officiated by Justin Moses.

The opening goal came from Sam Bromley, who was man of the match for the second week running, his shot from the edge of the box managed to creep through the St Buryan goalkeeper. But St Buryan reacted quickly, carving our back four apart before the winger , The Saints’ best player on the day, calmly tucked home.

Sam Bromley doubled his tally with a delightful run, beating two or three men before cooly slotting home with his left foot. We missed a hatful of decent chances, but Sam Macwilliam’s perseverance paid off, he got his goal early in the second half, a delightful pirouette allowed him to deftly chip the oncoming goalkeeper.

Zach Maunder then came off the bench, in front of his old manager, to cooly slot home twice, with assists coming from Bromley and debutant Mark Fuller.

Thanks to St Buryan for making the trip, we’ve now won 13 out of 13, 15 out of 15 in all competitions, but can’t shake off the teams below who also continue to win. Here’s hoping we can continue our fine form, as the congestion starts to hit.

Thought your number 9 was the best player on the park. Shame you can't get promoted.

54 minutes ago, Wingersshins said:

Thought your number 9 was the best player on the park. Shame you can't get promoted.

Don't see why Frogpool continue to have better players in their Reserves rather than the first team? Regardless of the manager, surely a club want to strive forward with their first team? Just my opinion.

St Just Seconds beat Falmouth 4-0. Both teams looking to play football which was good on the eye. St Just could've hit double figures if it wasn't for the Falmouth goalkeeper. Good bunch of lads at Falmouth and see you in a few weeks! ?