Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piran

Video highlights of Truro City v Wealdstone

Thanks CornishRhino. I was particularly proud of Sam - his first ever football commentary. Joe's interview with Lee Hodges is currently uploading to You TUBE.

Lee Hodges' post match appraisal, filmed on an iPhone I should add.

If that was the case then well done Sam. Listening to the commentary I wouldn't have said that sounded like it was his first effort at it. Bright future ahead for sure. I liked the questions Joe asked in interview as well. Some interesting answers from Lee. With regards to players, a couple of extra players wouldn't do any harm.

391 Mike anybody with any sense would have stayed in the bar, you are correct about the noise, if you want atmosphere you have to travel to away games with Tisa and the Nomads. Hope you and the Mayor of Penryn are both well. :thumbsup::c:

On 2/12/2018 at 16:28, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

391 in a 6 to 10,000 seat stadium - really (!)

Wealdstone take one of the best away support in the League.

100 Stone fans there last Saturday,which is just about a quarter of that crowd.

You would'nt be able to find Truro supporters in a 10,000 ,S4C.Let alone create an atmosphere.

12 hours ago, Mrgreen said:

I wasn't aware Treyew Road held 6 to 10,000

Treyew Road is not a Stadium.

Its a patched up football ground.

Well ,at least until the end of the season.

A stadium is a sports ground with tiers of seats for spectators does Treyew Road qualify or not that is the 6 million dollar sorry pound question. I believe Newquay AFC have a stadium at Mount Wise. :yahoo:

On 14/02/2018 at 12:12, Rayvon said:

A stadium is a sports ground with tiers of seats for spectators does Treyew Road qualify or not that is the 6 million dollar sorry pound question. I believe Newquay AFC have a stadium at Mount Wise. :yahoo:

And Saltash have the only named stadium in Cornwall

You are of course correct Fanfare with the Kimberley Stadium, just as a matter of interest what constitutes it to be one, been a long time since I been there but seem to remember them having some tiered seating. Does that also mean any ground with a grandstand can be classed as a stadium which includes Penryn and Godolphin Atlantic. :smiley20: