St Dennis P-P Penzance    
Wadebridge Town P-P Liskeard Athletic        
Wendron United P-P Millbrook

WALTER C PARSON CUP QUARTER FINAL
Godolphin Atlantic    2,    Newton Abbot Spurs   1

CORNWALL SENIOR CUP QUARTER FINALS 
Mousehole   5,    Newquay   0
Saltash United    6,    Sticker   1
St Austell P-P Falmouth Town (TBC Wednesday, Feb 7th)
Torpoint Athletic P-P Bodmin Town (TBC venue & this midweek)

Well done to the G with winning 2-1 vs Newton Abbot Spurs i cant really comment on the whole match i left at half time because of the awful weather i was sat in hte grandstand and the rain was just blowing in there and it was so cold  and my poor Smokie dog was shaking with the cold ,but the 1st half was awful and this was due to the shocking weather Ben Colqhoun came closest to scoring in the 1st half but hit his shot straight at the keeper but was the goal scoring hero in the end scoring both goals for the G to take them into the next round Man of the match all the players officials and supporters who braved the awful weather .What the hell happened to Newquay losing 5-0 at Mousehole i had Newquay down to loose but not at that score Newquay started teh season playing so well but of late they have gone back toplaying as bad as they did last year you cant blame it all on injuries to players teh G have had so many players out all season but are still getting the results so they have no excuse really

Mousehole are a very hard team to beat at home, especially on ‘challenging weather’ days - which is why so many had them as winners in the prediction league - BUT - 5-0 is big big win for a lower league team - would be very interesting to hear from Danny O as to what happened???

Could it be Mouseholes year?

All I can say is sorry to the newquay supporters and the back room staff I’ve had some bad days playing but today is up there with the worst!! Macca could of used all the sub’s at half time and no one could of moaned!! Mousehole deserved there win but we did hand 2 goals on a plate for them!! ? we are stuck in a rut and need to get out of it quickly!! And Leeds we def don’t need to hear from you!! Good luck to mousehole in the next round!! ??⚽️

1 hour ago, Danny O said:

All I can say is sorry to the newquay supporters and the back room staff I’ve had some bad days playing but today is up there with the worst!! Macca could of used all the sub’s at half time and no one could of moaned!! Mousehole deserved there win but we did hand 2 goals on a plate for them!! ? we are stuck in a rut and need to get out of it quickly!! And Leeds we def don’t need to hear from you!! Good luck to mousehole in the next round!! ??⚽️

Your a good guy Danny O! You won't get any cheap shots from me mate, after a 5-0 hammering to a side in a league below, in a Cup Quarter Final in front of your large travelling support, in your last meaningful game of the season, must be a hard enough pill to swallow without me pushing your buttons! :yahoo:

All the best Danny, see you soon, always welcome anytime at The Priory  :)

Did not see the game today but reports I have had back were that Mousehole were as good as Newquay were terrible,I would hope that

the Newquay players would have handed back their expenses today as my sources say that it was probably the worst display this season.

We need to get our pride back and fast.

A lot of our players need to take a long hard look at them selves!! You can have all the skill in the world but you get nothing without putting in the hard work first......unfortunately loosing doesn’t hurt enough for some players......I’ll be angry and disappointed for a good few days yet!! You 

You only get what you put into the game and we deserved to loose...got the same players we started the season so well with! ? but the gaffer and myself will keep going and hope to turn it around!! 

4 minutes ago, Danny O said:

A lot of our players need to take a long hard look at them selves!! You can have all the skill in the world but you get nothing without putting in the hard work first......unfortunately loosing doesn’t hurt enough for some players......I’ll be angry and disappointed for a good few days yet!! You 

Brilliant attitude, and one every supporter, at every club wants from their teams players.... If only more did.

It's been weeks since I last saw a game with the weather, and next week I am probably going to miss the game against Exmouth. Playing rugby if the game is on.