Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin Sports Trophies - end of an era approaches

I was sorry to hear confirmation that Bodmin Sports Trophies will be shutting up shop at the end of March. I should think that the firm must have been supplying quality trophies and excellent personal service in east Cornwall for across four decades.

Proprietors, Mike Chipman and Tracey Rundle, have been loyal supporters & sponsors of the Duchy Football League for at least 20 years and the League’s Management Committee would like to sincerely thank them and wish them well as they ‘move on’.

I gather there are some bargains to be had on closing shop stock if anyone is interested and presumably anyone looking to order trophies or engraving should get in touch with them as soon as possible.

As a result of the closure, the Duchy League will be looking for a new sponsor for its League Cup Competition next season. Anyone interested in a modestly priced sponsorship opportunity should make contact with someone from the League.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:16, Paul Collings said:

I was sorry to hear confirmation that Bodmin Sports Trophies will be shutting up shop at the end of March. I should think that the firm must have been supplying quality trophies and excellent personal service in east Cornwall for across four decades.

Proprietors, Mike Chipman and Tracey Rundle, have been loyal supporters & sponsors of the Duchy Football League for at least 20 years and the League’s Management Committee would like to sincerely thank them and wish them well as they ‘move on’.

I gather there are some bargains to be had on closing shop stock if anyone is interested and presumably anyone looking to order trophies or engraving should get in touch with them as soon as possible.

As a result of the closure, the Duchy League will be looking for a new sponsor for its League Cup Competition next season. Anyone interested in a modestly priced sponsorship opportunity should make contact with someone from the League.

Who is the best to contact Paul