Cornwall Football Forum

Mid Season Friendly Game

Redruth United Reserves are looking for a mid season friendly this coming Saturday 13th January.

We all know that due to bad weather etc not many games have been played in the run up to Christmas and into the New Year so if you are not fixtured for a match this Saturday and would like to give your team a run out then we would be happy to accommodate you.

Please PM me if you are interested.

1 hour ago, The Guv'nor said:

Redruth United Reserves are looking for a mid season friendly this coming Saturday 13th January.

We all know that due to bad weather etc not many games have been played in the run up to Christmas and into the New Year so if you are not fixtured for a match this Saturday and would like to give your team a run out then we would be happy to accommodate you.

Hey mate, have you spoken to @zebedee? If he can get you a League game arranged, it'll be fantastic for the clubs and the League.

14 hours ago, The Guv'nor said:

would this 'friendly' be covered insurance wise if something went wrong during a tackle etc? something to consider after a couple of recent horrific injuries.