Cornwall Football Forum

2 hours ago, stokefan1 said:

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

Didn’t St Stephen 2s put 5 past New Inn in the pre season?! Can’t see them being a match for likes of Sticker and Torpoint

On 13/02/2018 at 21:00, 64 on tap said:

Gotta make Sticker favourites if they overcome the west's best remaining hope Penwith Excel

New inn titans, beat Mousehole last round who were flying.   New inn so much experience and with players available to them I expect to be in the final...

Stickers looking very strong with all players now avilable......im going for a Sticker v St Stephen final.....?

7 hours ago, Bluemoon 71 said:
  On 13/02/2018 at 21:00, 64 on tap said:

Gotta make Sticker favourites if they overcome the west's best remaining hope Penwith Excel

Stickers looking very strong with all players now avilable......im going for a Sticker v St Stephen final.....?

Can’t see St Stephen getting that far with their attitude. Holywell are a good outfit and will test them. I’m going for a Wendron vs Penwith Excels final.