Falmouth Town     5,     Penzance   1

Millbrook   P-P   Newquay

Mousehole     2,     West Cornwall   0 

Sticker   1,  Launceston  0

53 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Saturday 6th January

PREMIER DIVISION (3.00 PM)

Cullompton Rangers v Ivybridge Town   

Stoke Gabriel v Plymouth Parkway (2.15 PM)                      

Witheridge v Godolphin Atlantic               

DIVISION ONE EAST (2.15 PM)

Alphington v University of Exeter             

Appledore v St Martins 

Axminster Town v Ilfracombe Town (3.00 PM)   

Bovey Tracey v Sidmouth Town (3.00 PM)                            

Budleigh Salterton v Brixham AFC (3.00 PM)                       

Galmpton & Roselands v Honiton Town

Torridgeside v Newton Abbot Spurs

DIVISION ONE WEST (2.15 PM)

Holsworthy v St.Blazey (3.00 PM)

Liskeard Athletic v Porthleven (3.00 PM)

Ludgvan v Plymouth Marjon

Plymstock United v Illogan RBL

Wadebridge Town v Dobwalls (3.00 PM)

CORNWALL SENIOR CUP 3RD ROUND (2.00 PM)

Bodmin Town   v   St Dennis

Bude Town   v   Saltash United

Camelford   v   St Austell

Carharrack   v   Torpoint Athletic

Falmouth Town   v   Penzance

Millbrook   v   Newquay

Mousehole   v   West Cornwall

Sticker   v   Launceston

Good luck to BOTH combo sides still in the cup ?

7 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Some good fixtures there, with the weather drying up this afternoon with no more rain expected & a dry day tomorrow we should all get games in this weekend! 

Don't be too confident, I expect clubs and refs are already inspecting grounds looking for reasons to cancel games !

36 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Don't be too confident, I expect clubs and refs are already inspecting grounds looking for reasons to cancel games !

Obviously you didnt see that the St Blazey vs St Dennis game (among a couple of others) was played on Boxing Day, referee and St Blazey couldve easily taken the soft route out and postponed but didnt.

1 hour ago, SCFC said:

Obviously you didnt see that the St Blazey vs St Dennis game (among a couple of others) was played on Boxing Day, referee and St Blazey couldve easily taken the soft route out and postponed but didnt.

FOR ONCE COMMOM SENSE PREVAILED !

1 hour ago, Harry P said:

Game on at Bickland Park !

There you are big Al the hardworking groundstaff and volunteers have managed to get the game on so credit  where credits due eh ! See you there !            Oh no ! Forgot 2pm ko  is ridiculous and no good for you ! 

5 minutes ago, mattelot said:

There you are big Al the hardworking groundstaff and volunteers have managed to get the game on so credit  where credits due eh ! See you there !            Oh no ! Forgot 2pm ko  is ridiculous and no good for you ! 

That is correct - 3pm yes ! Would have been a nice walk out there in this weather.

40 minutes ago, David Bray said:

Anticipating doing both the Senior Cup Q/F and Junior Cup Q/F draws at the County Office on Monday week ( 15th ) .

Irrespective of the number of matches completed by that date.

:c:

Why cant these be done in the public domain, perhaps today on local radio ?

36 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Why cant these be done in the public domain, perhaps today on local radio ?

It's all done live on Facebook chum. It has many viewers, what's your name on there, I'll tag you when it starts playing so you can join in and watch

Good win for the Penfal lads again I see ...well done from me.

But I have been told they are missing the haute cuisine they enjoyed at their old home ...especially  the fag ash and curry (which they could never finish - wimps)

A little birdie told me  all the old geezers  in the clubhouse are having a good time and giving a Rynner a bit of stick on his phone !!!!!

But he knows them all and told me when he played he had them all in his pocket and that's why he limps today.

Respect to the Stoke Gabriel Groundsman for getting the game on today. And what a great facility at  Broadley Lane. SG did everything they could to stop Parkway doing their thing today but the big yellow machine marches on. Consecutive hatrick for Glyn and an assist too. Can't remember enjoying being freezing cold so much.

With launceston going out of the senior Cup yesterday it appears the cup is opening up for a repeat of last seasons final if Bodmin and saltash avoid each other in the draws. 

On another her note I hope the CCFA consider th geographical position of whoever is in the final this year before naming a venue.

38 minutes ago, Hetty said:

With launceston going out of the senior Cup yesterday it appears the cup is opening up for a repeat of last seasons final if Bodmin and saltash avoid each other in the draws.

Lots of ifs and bannana skins before that can happen.

3 hours ago, Hetty said:

On another her note I hope the CCFA consider th geographical position of whoever is in the final this year before naming a venue.

Bit disrespectful given that dark horses Falmouth have beaten all the Premier Division teams left in the competition this season. Granted form book goes out of the window for cup games but the quarter final draw still hasn't been done yet!

3 hours ago, Hetty said:

The fa will always try in earnest to play the final at Bodmin or StAustell. It is part of their Victorian administration of football.

2 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

Bit disrespectful given that dark horses Falmouth have beaten all the Premier Division teams left in the competition this season. Granted form book goes out of the window for cup games but the quarter final draw still hasn't been done yet!

Falmouth have had a very easy passage thru the stages of the cup and have not met any stiff opposition as yet.

31 minutes ago, John Mead said:

It always used to at St Austell, as you well know Big Al, but please tell us when was it last held at either Poltair or Priory Park?

A while back because either team has been in the final, if they were not it certainly would be. You tell me when the final was last played at Falmouth !

When both Junior and Senior finals were on Easter Monday, hosting Clubs needed facilities for 4 teams to change - which limited the available choices. In the current arrangements, that is no longer a problem so the finals can be spread around the County. The actual venues are usually chosen prior to the semi-finals being played and it's not possible to predict which teams will get through.

I've no idea if the Senior Cup Final has ever been held at Falmouth Big Al but I know it's been held at Penzance twice in my lifetime!

Last time the final was played at:

Bodmin - 2006/07 (hosted 4 finals)

Penzance - 2002/03 (hosted 4 finals and 2 replays)

Falmouth - 1997/98 (hosted 2 finals and 1 replay)

St Austell - 1993/94 (hosted 17 finals and 8 replays since 1951)

42 minutes ago, John Mead said:

When both Junior and Senior finals were on Easter Monday, hosting Clubs needed facilities for 4 teams to change - which limited the available choices. In the current arrangements, that is no longer a problem so the finals can be spread around the County. The actual venues are usually chosen prior to the semi-finals being played and it's not possible to predict which teams will get through.

I've no idea if the Senior Cup Final has ever been held at Falmouth Big Al but I know it's been held at Penzance twice in my lifetime!

John - 1968/69, 1969/70, 1975/76, 2002/03.

1955/56 (2nd replay), 1958/59 (replay)