Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Saturday 23rd December 2017

Saturday 23rd December
Carharrack P-P St Just 
Goonhavern Athletic (Adam Paterson) 1-1 Illogan RBL Reserves (Simon Ellis)
Att - 38
Mullion (Harry Roberts, Tom Giles) 2-3 St Agnes (Mark Bell 2, Jakob Springall) 
Att - 40
Pendeen Rovers (Chris Bullock) 1-1 Perranporth (Luke Wort)
Att - 50
Penryn Athletic (Ryan Reeve 2) 2-2 Falmouth Town Reserves (Brodie Kemp, Kyle Cooke) 
Att - 78
Perranwell (Rob Pell 2) 2-1 St Day (Ashley Smeeth) 
Att - 65
Redruth United (Nick Adams, Matt Mitchell) 2-1 Holman SC (Jack Mankee) 
Att - 30
St Ives Town (Andy Barry 2) 2-4 Porthleven Reserves (Matt Dawson 2, Ben Allen, Sean Haskill-Mills) 
Att - 25
West Cornwall (Matthew Field 2) 2-5 Helston Athletic Reserves (Mike Hallibone 3, Sam Young, Joe Wright)
Att - 20

1 hour ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Combo Fixtures 
Saturday 23rd December
Carharrack v St Just 
Goonhavern Athletic v Illogan RBL Reserves 
Mullion v St Agnes 
Pendeen Rovers v Perranporth 
Penryn Athletic v Falmouth Town Reserves 
Perranwell v St Day 
Redruth United v Holma SC 
St Ives Town v Porthleven Reserves 
West Cornwall v Helston Athletic Reserves

By the way if you look at Full-Time you have to play these games on Saturday morning at 02.30!

I won't bother to go home Friday night then (!)

Should be a good game Penryn against Penryn.

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 21:38, cornishteddyboy said:

Combo Fixtures 
Saturday 23rd December
Carharrack P-P St Just 
Goonhavern Athletic v Illogan RBL Reserves 
Mullion v St Agnes 
Pendeen Rovers v Perranporth 
Penryn Athletic v Falmouth Town Reserves 
Perranwell v St Day 
Redruth United v Holma SC 
St Ives Town v Porthleven Reserves 
West Cornwall v Helston Athletic Reserves

By the way if you look at Full-Time you have to play these games on Saturday morning at 02.30!

Yes and the Full-Time text result message came through at just after 2.30am as well! 

Real blood and thunder match between Redruth and Holmans. Well worth the donation.

1-1 at half time and all to play for in the second half, clear cut goal missed by Redruth at the start.  Some real challenges going in and to be honest Referee did well to control the match as it could of got a bit out of hand on a slippy pitch. Winner came 3 minutes before time when a corner hit the head of Matt Mitchell. Entertaining match to see the least. FT 2-1

Well deserved win for Redruth. We just weren't at it today, good battling performance from the likes of Jack Mankee and Adam Brown but not enough quality to get us over the line. Deserved winner for Redruth in the end as much as it pains me to to say they simply wanted it more. Probably a horrible game to watch but w/e. 

I took in the game down at West Cornwall today between them and Helston. First half it seemed as though there was only one winner, with the hosts controlling the game but only scoring 1 goal. Just before the stroke of half time, Helston scored to equalise. After the break, it seemed as though West Cornwall were in a charitable mood and gifted the visitors a goal. Their bald skipper seemed to be at fault for each of the four second half goals, but all in all a good game until West fell apart in the second half. I'm sure Helston appreciated their Christmas gift from them yesterday!

6 hours ago, Juan Pelota said:

I took in the game down at West Cornwall today between them and Helston. First half it seemed as though there was only one winner, with the hosts controlling the game but only scoring 1 goal. Just before the stroke of half time, Helston scored to equalise. After the break, it seemed as though West Cornwall were in a charitable mood and gifted the visitors a goal. Their bald skipper seemed to be at fault for each of the four second half goals, but all in all a good game until West fell apart in the second half. I'm sure Helston appreciated their Christmas gift from them yesterday!

Tis the season and all that! Should haveb been out of sight by ht, end up getting!

15 hours ago, Juan Pelota said:

Agree with that, however with how charitable your rotund captain was feeling I think they may still have caught you!! :P

The best thing about this is, he's not bothered about how many goals he gave away, he's raging about being called bald and rotund!

2 hours ago, The one said:

Name and shame 

Whichever players that were paid is irrelevant, all you need to know is that one got paid 50, and the other 60, handed over in the pendeen club house after the game. Hard for others to compete with that sort of money!

2 minutes ago, Perran said:

I heard the Pendeen clubhouse was closed at the moment!?

Ah possibly, I just assumed it was there as I was told 'in front of the Pendeen players'. Let's be honest, you may as well admit ?? a large group of people have seen the texts

12 minutes ago, COYG said:

Ah possibly, I just assumed it was there as I was told 'in front of the Pendeen players'. Let's be honest, you may as well admit ?? a large group of people have seen the texts

I’ve seen the texts and I’m a probus man through and through 

settle ?

On 26/12/2017 at 11:32, COYG said:

This subject seems to be really getting to you Luke, I hope in time you can get over it ???

Older you don’t miss anything , that’s made me laugh ?. Ryan and Brodie both work for me and last week when we broke up they were in Prague so I gave them their Xmas bonus in a Xmas card after the game . The effort the Penryn boys put in , they deserved something even a pint  would have been nice for them .

1 hour ago, United51 said:

Older you don’t miss anything , that’s made me laugh ?. Ryan and Brodie both work for me and last week when we broke up they were in Prague so I gave them their Xmas bonus in a Xmas card after the game . The effort the Penryn boys put in , they deserved something even a pint  would have been nice for them .

Not a good idea giving your players envelopes with money in in front of people after a football game!