Cornwall Football Forum

Paying your yellow and red card fines?

Can anyone help.

I believe you don't get notified of these fines anymore, so do I just guess what I have to pay in fines and send a cheque made payable to Cornwall FA.

I am a little hard of sight and have looked for a area to try and make a payment? Any help would be great.

Why did they stop sending a letter out to the clubs to inform of fine etc? saving money I guess?

41 minutes ago, Portreathlegend said:

Can anyone help.

I believe you don't get notified of these fines anymore, so do I just guess what I have to pay in fines and send a cheque made payable to Cornwall FA.

I am a little hard of sight and have looked for a area to try and make a payment? Any help would be great.

Why did they stop sending a letter out to the clubs to inform of fine etc? saving money I guess?

It's all electronic now Bundi. Much easier, cheaper and more convenient for all involved.

9 hours ago, Portreathlegend said:

Don't you need a log in for the whole game system.....

Only convenient if you know where to go and how to pay.......still not got a clue 

18 hours ago, B_D said:

It's all electronic now Bundi. Much easier, cheaper and more convenient for all involved.

So fines have gone down!

Yeah Dave, that's what I was getting at. Much cheaper for Cornwall FA.

If you think about it, it will also save the clubs money (potentially). With letters going missing in the post, late payment would also mean another charge. With it all being automatic now, it reduces the probability of anything going wrong.

@Portreathlegend

Bundi, Roland will get emails when a disciplinary case is raised. He can then go on Whole Game > Discipline and make a payment and acknowledge the charge. He can also state what games players will be missing. Only the Club Secretary has access to Whole Game unless the FA grant you access.

If a player receives a charge whilst playing for another club, you will not get notified.

50 minutes ago, B_D said:

Yeah Dave, that's what I was getting at. Much cheaper for Cornwall FA.

If you think about it, it will also save the clubs money (potentially). With letters going missing in the post, late payment would also mean another charge. With it all being automatic now, it reduces the probability of anything going wrong.

@Portreathlegend

Bundi, Roland will get emails when a disciplinary case is raised. He can then go on Whole Game > Discipline and make a payment and acknowledge the charge. He can also state what games players will be missing. Only the Club Secretary has access to Whole Game unless the FA grant you access.

If a player receives a charge whilst playing for another club, you will not get notified.

Thank you 

definitely not cheaper for players lol all paid, last time I tell a ref to politely go away, wont worth the £35......