Cornwall Football Forum

Seasonal Gift To Fans

The club are delighted to announce that as thanks to the loyalty shown by the clubs fans during 2007, entry to Saturday's game against Odd Down will be at half price. The prices will thus be:

£2 Adults

£1 OAP's

50p Children

The club would again like to thank all the fans who have had such a big part to play in the most successful year in the clubs history.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Of course you could always watch the future of Cornish Football at Mount Wise - with 5 of the current County Youth side playing SWPL1.

Heres the deal, you turn up in chilly Newquay, have a quick Double Scotch in the clubhouse to warm you through and then pay at the gate and get your programme - guess what ? You have still got change from £5 and the lovely warming thought that you are not paying to see bunch of menceneries but contributing towards Cornwalls real footballing futures.

Now thats the way to get Cornwall on your side Mr Heaney, support the Cornish and at a bargain price EVERY MATCH !

Guest tom@white tigers

Disfraceful behaviour towards other clubs in the area.

Not thought through or maybe it was, or is it a case of desperate times?

plainmoor, you really don't like Truro City do you.

I think it's a great gesture and will bring in a lot of fans. It's only for one game and with Truro rising up the leagues it will give fans a taster of what's to come. Truro City are good for Cornish sport.

But as has been mentioned, you can't please everyone.

Guest plainmoor

You've got me so wrong, I think what truro are trying to achieve is fantastic, the only thing I don't like about them is the way they go about doing things by using an untrained volunter of the club to put information across, which so no compassion towards other clubs at this time of year.

As said on other posts, get a decent and proper PR person in place.

You've got me so wrong, I think what truro are trying to achieve is fantastic, the only thing I don't like about them is the way they go about doing things by using an untrained volunter of the club to put information across, which so no compassion towards other clubs at this time of year.

Plainmoor we dont need another P.R. person,the one we have at present is doing fine.

KIT.

explain what is wrong with the one they have write now?

does a bloody good job if you ask me

Guest Sullivan

I don't know why you're wasting your time on plainmoor's comments, leave him get on with it and stew in his bitterness "at this time of year"... Don't know what that meant, surely a club tries to get the largest crowd no matter the time of year, business is business!