PL5 3JG

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND PASTIES FROM FRIARY MILL BAKERY

ADM £5 ADULTS & £3 CON

MATCH BALL SPONSORED BY

BURNLEY FC, STRIKER

ASHLEY BARNES

www.burnleyfootballclub.com/teams/first-team/forward/ashley-barnes/

5 hours ago, RobinVanParkway said:

Cmon Dave..you know where the actions gonna be ...may evan treaat you to a pasty and a pint

What, you mean miss the possibility of an underdog doing a SWPL club in the county’s premier competition? Sorry guys, see you at Wembley.

Anyway, I’m probably heading your way for the Boxing Day Christmas cracker with Tavistock and so save the offer until then. Presumably the pasty is from Cornwall:c:

5 hours ago, THE BALD ONE said:

Cmon Dave ,  cross that bridge lad.

Can’t possibly do it twice in the same month :o

Being a Hereford Boy I will have to say C'mon Westfields. 

They are from Hereford, in fact my mother was born near the ground, and are "owned" by the chap who owns and runs the on'line payment scheme All-Pay. Nice ground, loyal supporters. When Hereford United got take over and the supporters left the club, Westfields was chosen as the club for Bull's supporters to watch. After a season and Hereford folded and rose again we all went back to Edgar Street. 

16 hours ago, THE BALD ONE said:

Yep..... gutted. Cracking game though. At 2 -1 up we were refused a stonewall penalty too. Shit happenes though. Unlucky Lee and the boys.  Lets go next game .

Cmon Parkway. Crowd about 300 ish.

Stonewall penalty? Maybe a bit of karma for for the blatant cheating in the last round to get a player sent off with a stonewall dive !!

Seriously Beacon. Let it go lad. Hey .... like I said shit happens.

3 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Described as Devon’s biggest cup game on the day with Argyle away as well the attendance figure is a little disappointing!

Got to agree with you Dave , Im always disappointed not to get extra fans on PAFC away days. 

Was at this game yesterday.  Westfields are an excellent outfit however they were there for the taking yesterday.  You have to question the decision to take off Glynn Hobbs in the second half.  

Another game where the tactics and management have come unstuck against higher league opponents. Food for thought perhaps for the clubs committee as they progress through the leagues.  

1 hour ago, Hetty said:

Was at this game yesterday.  Westfields are an excellent outfit however they were there for the taking yesterday.  You have to question the decision to take off Glynn Hobbs in the second half.  

Another game where the tactics and management have come unstuck against higher league opponents. Food for thought perhaps for the clubs committee as they progress through the leagues.  

When you say 'another game' this is only the 3rd defeat of the season for Parkway in all competitions. I'm pretty sure every other club would take that kind of record in December any day of the week..... 

35 minutes ago, gingerninja said:

When you say 'another game' this is only the 3rd defeat of the season for Parkway in all competitions. I'm pretty sure every other club would take that kind of record in December any day of the week..... 

Yes and 2 of those 3 defeats have come against  non swpl sides.  Hence he use of the word ‘another’ 

Maybe not a bad thing in Parkways quest to climb the pyramid, can concentrate on getting the league position required. Always lovely to have a vase run but it does impact on your season as I’m sure Parkway will go far in their domestic cups as well. Every cloud has a silver lining!? Remember playing 56 games for Falmouth one season and we lost the league by a point! ? Heads up and good luck for the rest of the season. ?⚽️