St Erme 1-1 St Ives Mariners           

Division 4
Constantine Reserves 0-4 Perranwell Reserves
Mousehole 3rds 1-4 Troon AFC Reserves
Praze-an-Beeble 5-2 Goonhavern Athletic 3rds
Probus Reserves 4-1 Madron         
Stithians Reserves 1-4 Hayle 3rds

2 hours ago, Mr Mo said:

You tell everyone who referee's your team that you're qualified, so why don't you offer?

I have, but it’s a rivalry game so both clubs think that it would be more appropriate to have a neutral official as it complicates things. Managing the side while officiating in such a vital fixture doesn’t sit well with me.

i have also offered to officiate another game if ours is, indeed, called off. So don’t worry about me - I’ll be involved in Football one way or another on a Saturday :) 

2 hours ago, Soccer Follower said:

Well done for being proactive Darren.

Thanks mate. Can’t take total credit. I believe Perranwell suggested it but we have already done it once before this season and everyone at Tine behind the scenes were keen. Have a couple of players working in the morning which is a shame but gives others a game. Just need to play while we can really. So hard stop start all the time 

Praze 5 Goonhavern thirds 2.  Despite the sharp showers this was played in excellent spirits. Sloppy defending by Goonhavern helped give Praze a two goal lead but they battled to get back in the match and were level just before halftime when a free kick evaded everyone and found the far corner. Stout defending helped keep praze to just a single goal early in the second half. The boys managed to get there bodies in the way numerous times and the keeper made countless saves (man of the match performance). Eventually the pressure told and praze scored twice from corners which went straight in. Great hospitality from Praze at the pub too. Biggest cheer of the day when Helston keeper, Barrie Wyatt, was on the receiving end of a crunching tackle that left him facedown in the mud.

st erme 1 mariners 1.another very frustating day for mariners in a hard fought game lots of possession but not really forcing the home keeper to heroics,we finally got the goal through stuart lugg who finished well this looked to be the winning goal but the ref had other ideas when he awarded a last min penalty from a corner to stun!! mariners who along with the home side didnt know why he gave it! which left mariners raging,up stepped home striker to cooly roll it in the bottom corner for the draw.thanks to elliot and his lads for the food after.