Eastbourne Borough 2-3 Bath City
Hampton & Richmond Borough 1-0 Poole Town
Hemel Hempstead Town 2-2 Welling United
Hungerford Town 0-1 Truro City
Oxford City 3-2 Wealdstone
St Albans City 1-2 Bognor Regis Town
Whitehawk 0-2 Chelmsford City

Updated National League South Table

Pl            Diff         Pts

1.            Dartford                               18           20           34

2.            Braintree Town                 18           14           34

3.            Truro City                            17           12           33

4.            Havant & Waterlooville 18           11           32

5.            Hampton & Richmond   19           7              32

6.            Chelmsford City                 17           11           31

7.            Welling United                  19           9              31

8.            Hemel Hempstead Tn     18           6              31

9.            St. Albans City                    19           5              29

10.          Bath City                              19           0              28

11.          Weston-Super-Mare      19           4              27

12.          Wealdstone                       18           2              27

13.          East Thurrock United      18           0              25

14.          Chippenham Town          19           -3            23

15.          Eastbourne Borough       19           -9            23

16.          Gloucester City                 18           -6            22

17.          Hungerford Town FC       19           -7            19

18.          Concord Rangers              19           -8            17

19.          Poole Town                        19           -11          17

20.          Oxford City                         17           -9            16

21.          Bognor Regis Town          18           -11          15

22.          Whitehawk                         19           -37          4

I think all postponed fixtures must be played within a short time period to keep an even balance in the League table of games played.

With such a large league there are obviously no free Saturdays and unfortunately this fixture has arisen because of the historic F A Cup run.

I dont see Truro F C complaining and  they wouldn't expect special favours from the  National League which is a highly organised level of football.

15 hours ago, somersetspur said:

You will have a major problem,seeing me at Braintree.If you are not going.:yahoo:

Not my doing Dave, transport, I have explored every avenue in an attempt to be there but EVEN YOU :yahoo: would agree that, with and need for an overnight hotel, extra travel cost due to a one day journey not being possible etc £150 expenditure would eat into anyone's pension, however I did miss Spurs game against Crystal Palace in favour of watching Truro City. The last train to get me home tonight would leave Braintree at 22.00 hrs and that would not leave enough time to get to the station after the game.

32 minutes ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Not my doing Dave, transport, I have explored every avenue in an attempt to be there but EVEN YOU :yahoo: would agree that, with and need for an overnight hotel, extra travel cost due to a one day journey not being possible etc £150 expenditure would eat into anyone's pension, however I did miss Spurs game against Crystal Palace in favour of watching Truro City. The last train to get me home tonight would leave Braintree at 22.00 hrs and that would not leave enough time to get to the station after the game.

And you have those problems,living a lot closer to Braintree,than me.

TISA will be there though.

Somersetspur,  I won't blame you for being clueless when it comes to knowing the difficulties experienced by most exiles attending Truro games, also their need to swap between various modes of transport  and the walking involved in Britain's most populated area, that is harder than sitting as a group whilst someone else does the driving,  perhaps a no driver scenario  explains the occasions when your 'always there' group are nowhere to be seen, the always there claim is often made when just one member is in a position to attend. Credit to everyone who makes the effort to support Truro City FC but the self glorification wears a bit thin. Never mind mate I will be at Oxford on Tuesday and Wembley on Wednesday perhaps we will BOTH BE THERE :smiley20: 

The EXILES, NOMADS and OTHERS have always been there most as the silent majority when it comes to supporting their team.

3 hours ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Somersetspur,  I won't blame you for being clueless when it comes to knowing the difficulties experienced by most exiles attending Truro games, also their need to swap between various modes of transport  and the walking involved in Britain's most populated area, that is harder than sitting as a group whilst someone else does the driving,  perhaps a no driver scenario  explains the occasions when your 'always there' group are nowhere to be seen, the always there claim is often made when just one member is in a position to attend. Credit to everyone who makes the effort to support Truro City FC but the self glorification wears a bit thin. Never mind mate I will be at Oxford on Tuesday and Wembley on Wednesday perhaps we will BOTH BE THERE :smiley20: 

The EXILES, NOMADS and OTHERS have always been there most as the silent majority when it comes to supporting their team.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

45 minutes ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Name any club Mr Deacon and I think you will find not ALL are locals. Some like me were born in Truro, others related through marriage, many because they like the club or most things associated with the County.

I never suggested they were “locals”!

I was purely curious why they supported a team in some cases at least a couple hundred miles away and you partly answered that.

Just one other point, I’m never quite sure why you nearly always refer to me as “Mr”? It’s not necessary.

7 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

I was purely curious why they supported a team in some cases at least a couple hundred miles away and you partly answered that.

Just one other point, I’m never quite sure why you nearly always refer to me as “Mr”? It’s not necessary.

No, it should be 'LORD' or 'SIR' ! ?

On 07/12/2017 at 00:22, Dave Deacon said:

Dave it's one of my little quirks referring to people as Mr, I use it as a form of respect when hopefully, not unwittingly upsetting the main recipient with what I post.

I notice journalist often write about people referring to them by just their surname, in many cases I take that as a lack of respect if the subject deserves better.

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

And proud to be which is why I hate Mountaineer always referring to me as "Mr". 

Oh LORD - How do I get out of this mess Stanley.