Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Saturday 18th November 2017

Results for
Saturday 18th November 2017
Falmouth Town Reserves (Kyle Cooke 4, Kian Thomas 2, Lewis Pellow 2) 8-1 St Agnes (Matt Probin)
Att - 40
Holman SC (Adam Brown 2) 2-3 Helston Athletic Reserves (Mike Halibone 2, Fred Conway) 
Att - 20
Penryn Athletic (Russell May) 1-0 Mullion 
Att - 26
Perranporth (Luke Wort 2, Justin Searle 2, Reece Monteith 2, Ross Sommerville 2, Lee Denton) 9-0 Hayle 
Att - ???
Perranwell (Rob Pell) 1-1 Pendeen Rovers (Alex Ralph) 
Att - 47
Porthleven Reserves (Ryan Trathen 2, Jamie Greet, Matt Dawson) 4-1 Goonhavern Athletic (Jamie Preston) 
Att - 31
RNAS Culdrose 0-0 Redruth United 
Att - 10
St Day (Luke Hart 2, Gavin Boon, Tom Hogarth, Ashley Smeeth) 5-1 Illogan RBL Reserves (Dan Bowman)
Att - 52
St Ives Town 0-7 Carharrack (Mark Holland 3, Ryan Stephens, Jake Shaw, Bradley Leivers, James Davies) 
Att - 30
St Just (Stuart Nichols, Chris Laing, Darren Steadman) 3-1 West Cornwall (Owain Barrett) 
Att - 40

Hayle well beaten no complaints , better side won , looks like they can score from anywhere , felt sorry for the young keeper on his debut but he did keep the score down and apart from one goal nothing he good do about the other eight . Perranporth in with a good shout for the league , Hayle have to regroup , they have some very good players but today the opposition was to good and quicker to the ball  and they finish well and they don't let up even when so far ahead  ,. Always next week :(

3 hours ago, Tom Trust said:

Hope Ryan and Adam Stephens's dad is okay. Quite a delay after he fell down into the deep gully by the pitch to chase a ball.

Yeah he is ok Tom, the hospital sorted him out.  I would publicly like to thank the St Ives captain and manager for helping me administer first aid off the pitch. Good job I did my St Johns Ambulance course last week.

15 hours ago, stevieb said:

Hayle well beaten no complaints , better side won , looks like they can score from anywhere , felt sorry for the young keeper on his debut but he did keep the score down and apart from one goal nothing he good do about the other eight . Perranporth in with a good shout for the league , Hayle have to regroup , they have some very good players but today the opposition was to good and quicker to the ball  and they finish well and they don't let up even when so far ahead  ,. Always next week :(

Forgot to add thought the ref had a good game  sorry for missing that BHD ,  was disappointed about the score  

On 18 November 2017 at 21:48, Richard Chown said:

Yeah he is ok Tom, the hospital sorted him out.  I would publicly like to thank the St Ives captain and manager for helping me administer first aid off the pitch. Good job I did my St Johns Ambulance course last week.

Glad he is okay Richard, it was a nasty fall, hope to see him at your place whenever that is....