Cornwall Football Forum
Dave Deacon

Trelawny League - Saturday November 11th 2017

20 minutes ago, erby ruin said:

No need for the thanks .. just tried to help a guy in trouble .. other guy was Malcolm Nicholls btw and also to Dan Barrett who got straight onto 999 as soon as it happened 

Didn't have to do it mate but very appreciated. Not sure if Malcolm is on here but if you can pass on my gratitude. He holds a mean umbrella haha

2 hours ago, Pete Davey said:

All credit to Gwinear who worked their socks off and probably deserved a draw.

We were woeful at best, just thankful we managed to get the 3 points thanks to a last minute winner from Connor Rhodes.

Tough to take after coming back from 0-3 down, proud of all the boys today though. Onto next week we go. All the best for the rest of the season. 

3 hours ago, Anita said:

***Football Result***

Perranporth 1- 2 Lanner

I thought it would be nice to put a result on here 😀

Yeah but not this one 😠😠

15 hours ago, addick1 said:

That's why i asked the question! I'm sure he will have the facts to hand and be able to answer himself! What has the length of grass got to do with a game being played on 3g astro turf? 

Read the post *****, it didn't refer to the 3g game but a previous game where Madron's pitch was not up to standard.

56 minutes ago, Clubman said:

Read the post *****, it didn't refer to the 3g game but a previous game where Madron's pitch was not up to standard.

Bit uncalled for

8 hours ago, Clubman said:

My point exactly!! We were discussing the game to be played on a 3g pitch but someone felt the need to have another dig at Madron! 

Totally uncalled for. You both obviously have issues with the club. But a league officer should not be on here belittling a club trying to survive, how is that helpful? 

As a past player in the mining league and later the Falmouth/helston league, I still have an interest in old friends and foes.

If only there was a place I could go, and find out results and match reports for the trelawney league.....Ah yes wouldn't that be nice.

5 hours ago, addick1 said:

My point exactly!! We were discussing the game to be played on a 3g pitch but someone felt the need to have another dig at Madron! 

Totally uncalled for. You both obviously have issues with the club. But a league officer should not be on here belittling a club trying to survive, how is that helpful? 

Who's the league officer that is belittling a club that cannot abide by the league rules? If you know who it is then name & shame. Unless of course you know that you're clutching at straws. Every breach of league rules is discussed and dealt with on it's merits.  No team is discriminated against. Why do you think people give up their time to try to give teams a game of football, Please feel free to volunteer to help out with managing the league.

St.Agnes 3rds 3  Rosudgeon Res. 7

A minute's silence held before kick off.

Aggie two up early on playing against the strong wind and slope but then the visitors put together some good moves/took advantage of the conditions to lead 5-2 at the break.

The home team did most of the attacking second half,as expected,with Rosuidgeon looking dangerous on breakaways.

Stithians 1 - 3 St buryan

Game played in awful wind at the showground 

Stivs went 1 nil up early on with a good goal from Treve Bale 

St buryan equalised straight from kick off with the right winger getting in a cross that was finished by the left winger at the far post

2nd goal was an og from myself as a dangerous near post cross following a corner not cleared properly and flicked off my shoulder into the net. To be fair it's my 1st goal in years so I'm claiming it and now off the mark for the season 😂

3rd goal was a late penalty but in truth St buryan could have been out of sight by then.

See you again for the  cup game next week