St Eval Spitfires P-P            Foxhole Stars Reserves

KMD DEVELOPMENTS DUCHY KNOCKOUT CUP

AFC Bodmin   P-P              Sticker Reserves

Foxhole Stars     P-P              Biscovey

Gerrans & St Mawes Utd         P-P              Lostwithiel

Grampound    P-P          St Cleer

Gunnislake     P-P              Queens Rangers

North Hill        P-P              Altarnun

St Breward     2-3           North Petherwin (aet)

St Dominick   8-0          Tintagel

St Newlyn East  P-P          Torpoint Athletic Thirds

St Stephen   3-1             Veryan

BODMIN SPORTS TROPHIES DUCHY LEAGUE CUP

Calstock            P-P            Polperro Reserves

Delabole United           P-P            Roche Reserves

High Street    2-8             Lamerton Community FC

Lanreath Reserves        P-P              St Mawgan Reserves

Liskeard Athletic Thirds  P-P              St Minver Reserves

Pensilva Reserves        P-P           Rame Peninsula FC

St Anns Chapel  3-7           Lostwithiel Reserves

St Kew FC        2-7           Southgate

Stoke Climsland          0-4         St Stephen Reserves

Tregony        3-4             St Dennis Thirds               

Wadebridge Town Thirds      P-P           Boscastle Reserves

Week St Mary   P-P             Mevagissey Reserves

2 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Hmmm, that's a worrying question. We can guess who you are! I sincerely hope that you can't, 

You have got me 100% wrong on this. I play for a team with only one team in duchy (Wadebridge 3rds). We have Boscastle Reserves on Saturday in the cup, so was asking due to Boscastle 1st team not having a game. 

2 hours ago, Falax3 said:

You have got me 100% wrong on this. I play for a team with only one team in duchy (Wadebridge 3rds). We have Boscastle Reserves on Saturday in the cup, so was asking due to Boscastle 1st team not having a game. 

Sorry 'bout that Falax3, but you must admit that your first post did look a little bit dodgy!

Tregony 3-4 St Dennis

Tregony started well and were 2-0 up after 25 minutes, with goals from Owen Trugeon and Danny Harris. Against the play St Dennis pulled one back on the stroke of half time with a well worked move. Tregony were awarded a penalty 10 minutes into the second half, which was well saved by the St Dennis keeper, however the rebound was turned in by Owen Trugeon for his second of the day. A awful decision by the St Dennis linesman denied Tregony and one on one with the keeper, ironically a quick free kick caught out the Tregony players and St Dennis had pulled another one back. The goal of the game put St Dennis equal with an exceptional strike from outside the box. A controversial winner in the last few minutes, with the ref over ruling a good decision by the linesman to gift St Dennis a place in the next round. Well done St Dennis for a good clean game, played in good spirit.

At least Tregony saved on food and drink, as only two of St Dennis boys came into the club after the match. Unlucky Tregony, it never looked like there was a division between the sides.

2 hours ago, Tregony Red said:

Tregony 3-4 St Dennis

Tregony started well and were 2-0 up after 25 minutes, with goals from Owen Trugeon and Danny Harris. Against the play St Dennis pulled one back on the stroke of half time with a well worked move. Tregony were awarded a penalty 10 minutes into the second half, which was well saved by the St Dennis keeper, however the rebound was turned in by Owen Trugeon for his second of the day. A awful decision by the St Dennis linesman denied Tregony and one on one with the keeper, ironically a quick free kick caught out the Tregony players and St Dennis had pulled another one back. The goal of the game put St Dennis equal with an exceptional strike from outside the box. A controversial winner in the last few minutes, with the ref over ruling a good decision by the linesman to gift St Dennis a place in the next round. Well done St Dennis for a good clean game, played in good spirit.

At least Tregony saved on food and drink, as only two of St Dennis boys came into the club after the match. Unlucky Tregony, it never looked like there was a division between the sides.

Full credit to Neil white and his brother or stopping when the rest of the st Dennis left for the arduous journey home! Good luck to St Dennis in next round competitive game with some feisty tackles.ref kept his cards in his pocket and stopped the game for injuries!great strike from St Dennis player for the equaliser at 3-3 and some great set pieces the st Dennis lads failed to connect with. solid games by Simon Matthews and Danny Hughes fine cameo by Xavier blackler after continued interest from St austell

33 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

Full credit to Neil white and his brother or stopping when the rest of the st Dennis left for the arduous journey home! Good luck to St Dennis in next round competitive game with some feisty tackles.ref kept his cards in his pocket and stopped the game for injuries!great strike from St Dennis player for the equaliser at 3-3 and some great set pieces the st Dennis lads failed to connect with. solid games by Simon Matthews and Danny Hughes fine cameo by Xavier blackler after continued interest from St austell

Having watched the game to I though Tregony were very unlucky. Conditions were tough but was an entertaining game. The chap at the back for Tregony played well And young lad up front scored two looks a good talent. St Dennis Carry some experienced players which probally helped.

A quick question though I believe the Tregony Player Manager is banned for 3 games doesn't that mean he cant be on the side of pitch to manage aswell? 

6 minutes ago, cornishlegend said:

Having watched the game to I though Tregony were very unlucky. Conditions were tough but was an entertaining game. The chap at the back for Tregony played well And young lad up front scored two looks a good talent. St Dennis Carry some experienced players which probally helped.

A quick question though I believe the Tregony Player Manager is banned for 3 games doesn't that mean he cant be on the side of pitch to manage aswell? 

Not unless it was a touch line/stadium ban too.

Unfortunately jai I wasnt involved due to suspension. As a medic  first aider I did offer to help the st Dennis lad who was injured.i was at the field walking my dog!hopefully that's OK in a parish field we waved the 7 days on the transfer request for you shame it didn't work out for you,but the rumours regarding you stealing money from other clubs made it impossible to select you as the lads didn't feel comfortable with you there.

10 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

Unfortunately jai I wasnt involved due to suspension. As a medic  first aider I did offer to help the st Dennis lad who was injured.i was at the field walking my dog!hopefully that's OK in a parish field we waved the 7 days on the transfer request for you shame it didn't work out for you,but the rumours regarding you stealing money from other clubs made it impossible to select you as the lads didn't feel comfortable with you there.

I'm not quite sure who the reply is for but I was only asking a simple question regarding rules. 

6 minutes ago, countyman said:

Makes no difference..can't be touchline, 1st aided, run the line, or come on with water..ban is ban and I'd suggest the other side make every complaint..rules are rules..end of

Thanks countryman I was just wondering what the rules were on it. I only knew he was manager when someone else watching mentioned it too. What would the punishment be for not following an ban?

6 minutes ago, countyman said:

Makes no difference..can't be touchline, 1st aided, run the line, or come on with water..ban is ban and I'd suggest the other side make every complaint..rules are rules..end of

Of course it does. If it's a ban as a player then that won't affect managing as the suspension is only playing.

Suspension is from all saturday  football and activities.... know the rules, know the punishments, know the repercussions....too many people on  forum have little understanding of the ramifications of a public forum...unfortunately serious punishments can arise and if someone breaches the terms of an fa sanction they run the risk of further penalisation...all football activities...it's self explanatory...contact the ccfa fir clarification rather than debate it here...

8 minutes ago, countyman said:

Its a public field in the Duchy league there are no barriers surrounding the pitch only the marked pitch. The banned player did not play was not on the bench! It comes across as sour grapes from a player who was no longer needed after serious criminal allegations were made regarding said player.,if there are any issues I suggest the league clarify the rules to make sure that we haven't broken as the club feels we have been honest in our approach to obeying these rules!

2 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

Its a public field in the Duchy league there are no barriers surrounding the pitch only the marked pitch. The banned player did not play was not on the bench! It comes across as sour grapes from a player who was no longer needed after serious criminal allegations were made regarding said player.,if there are any issues I suggest the league clarify the rules to make sure that we haven't broken as the club feels we have been honest in our approach to obeying these rules!

It was a question regarding the rules. as the Fa look on this my guess would be that if they feel a rule is broken they will take action. I was genuinely curious about the rules of a banned player being allowed at a game or not. 

And I'm not sure who your replying to but it seems to have gone off the track of talking about todays game. 

As I said some good performances in the Tregony today especially the lad who scored two. 

27 minutes ago, countyman said:

So a playing ban equates to a touchline ban ?

Just now, Deej said:

I've no idea! I was suspended I didn't play!I'm a volunteer and do what I can to help I put the nets up put the corner flags up and took them down pumped the balls up and I filled the water bottles up if I'm breaking rules in that role the ccfa should give me a medal!as im obviously daft as a brush and quite simple with it!

3 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

I've no idea! I was suspended I didn't play!I'm a volunteer and do what I can to help I put the nets up put the corner flags up and took them down pumped the balls up and I filled the water bottles up if I'm breaking rules in that role the ccfa should give me a medal!as im obviously daft as a brush and quite simple with it!

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

20 minutes ago, countyman said:

Suspension is from all saturday  football and activities.... know the rules, know the punishments, know the repercussions....too many people on  forum have little understanding of the ramifications of a public forum...unfortunately serious punishments can arise and if someone breaches the terms of an fa sanction they run the risk of further penalisation...all football activities...it's self explanatory...contact the ccfa fir clarification rather than debate it here...

35 minutes ago, countyman said:

According to the disciplinary handbook, unless stated in suspension letter then the suspension only applies to acting as a player or match official. Nothing else.

page 409- Part 5- 1.7

5 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

This has gone quite far off the subject.

I was only asking about the rules and if it was a rule. Seems to be different views on this. But again with the FA using this forum these days I'm sure if there was something wrong they will notify the correct people. 

Again decent game today.

1. The term “suspension” in these Procedures means the suspension is from playing football or acting as a Match Official  only and any other sanction required for the period of suspension must be specified  in the decision letter (unless it is covered elsewhere within these Procedures as being a suspension from all football / football activity) . 

3 minutes ago, bighairydave said:
  1. The term “suspension” in these Procedures means the suspension is from playing football or acting as a Match Official  only and any other sanction required for the period of suspension must be specified  in the decision letter (unless it is covered elsewhere within these Procedures as being a suspension from all football / football activity) . 

So if it says on the fa list all Saturday football?