PLEASE POST YOUR POST-MATCH RESULTS, COMMENTS AND SCORERS 

All 2.30PM KO

PREMIER DIVISION

Camborne School of Mines      P-P            St Keverne

Halsetown       A-A           Penryn Athletic Reserves

Lizard Argyle    1-0             St Buryan

Mawnan            4-3             St Day Reserves

St Agnes Reserves      P-P         Troon AFC

Stithians         OFF          Chacewater (unable to raise a team)

Wendron United Reserves      P-P              Helston Athletic 3rds

DIVISION 1

Constantine      3-0            Penwith Exiles

Lanner  P-P            Perranporth Reserves

Mabe    1-14          Hayle Reserves

Mousehole Reserves      4-1              Mawnan Reserves

Newlyn Non-Athletico   2-4         Rosudgeon

Trispen     1-9           RNAS Culdrose Reserves

DIVISION 2

Falmouth Town         3-4              Redruth United Reserves

Four Lanes     P-P           Newlyn Lions

Frogpool & Cusgarne      P-P              Wendron United 3rds

Gwinear Churchtown    P-P           Mullion Reserves

St Day 3rds       P-P         Probus

Storm    P-P        Goonhavern Athletic Reserves

DIVISION 3

Carharrack Reserves      P-P            New Inn Titans

Holman SC Reserves     0-3         Ludgvan Reserves

Rosudgeon Reserves    0-4           Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves

Ruan Minor       P-P         St Ives Mariners

St Buryan Reserves    2-0            Falmouth DC

St Just Reserves       3-2              St Erme

West Cornwall Reserves        P-P             St Agnes 3rds     (To be reversed to St Agnes at Chiverton)            

DIVISION 4

Madron       P-P           Constantine Reserves

Mousehole 3rds         3-4             Stithians Reserves

Perranwell Reserves  1-1              Hayle 3rds

Probus Reserves        1-2             Praze-an-Beeble

Troon AFC Reserves      P-P              Lizard Argyle Reserves

Wendron United 4ths    P-P             Goonhavern Athletic 3rds

22 minutes ago, Wingersshins said:

I thought that a game couldn't be called off until 11am on the day. Am i wrong?

Pitch inspected and in dire need of a trim, no way lines could be marked and a danger to the players. Hasn't seen a mower for weeks. Not weather related.

2 hours ago, Wingersshins said:

I thought that a game couldn't be called off until 11am on the day. Am i wrong?

Only on pitches owned by clubs, if a pitch is Council/ Services/ Playing Field Association/Parish Council then the Groundsman or Trustees can declare the pitch out of bounds. The referee then has no say.

38 minutes ago, Tempo said:

It's quite sunny here in Falmouth, with the wind, I think more games will be on than originally expected.

??behave tempo not a chance it’s all coming at 12 Brian,  the rain, even my mother can’t stop this and she’s a witch she’d come straight off her broomstick?

8 minutes ago, B Manning said:

I am on the Isles of Scilly at the mo , it is blowing a hoolie difficult to even stand upright let alone play a game of football and the forecast is for the winds to increase to 63 mph at lunchtime.

Will encourage the short passing game, whilst avoiding flying branches etc!

17 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Surely nobody is going to be crazy enough to call of a game for lack of players when it's almost guaranteed that the weather will do it for you with no cost in sanctions.

19 minutes ago, Soccer Follower said:

Premier

Stithians v Chacewater is off as Chacewater unable to raise a team.

I can't be right all the time‼️

So is it O.K. if the pitch is playable but the game isn't? Surely the Ref has to take into account risk to players from flying debris or being blown into the next county.

Games can obviously be called off in advance on the evidence of weather forecasters or the County Youth game wouldn't have been cancelled some 24 hours before kick-off.

18 minutes ago, Themanhimself said:

Halestown A-A penryn game called off because of safety concerns with the weather coming thick and fast rain correct decision by the referee today. Abandoned around 64 minutes 

Ridiculous!! Another 6 minutes and the result could of stood to save a midweek Apr replay!

Division 3

Rosudgeon Reserves 0-4 Frogpool Reserves

Scrappy game thanks to Brian, but we played some good stuff on the break in the second half against the wind.

First goal came from a Jack Froud corner. Turned in by a defender into his own net in the first half when we had the wind.

Half time, after a poor performance, we were a little concerned.

But Sam Macwilliam's hard work on the break gained us an opportunity, that Sam Bromley bundled over the line. (Sam Mac, we will pretend your misses didn't happen.)

Substitute Craig Rothwell won a penalty on the left which Brommerz calmly tucked away.

In the last ten minutes, substitute Cameron Hamshaw played a lovely through ball allowing Harry Payne to finish with devastating tenacity.

We gave man of the match to Alex Prynn in goal, who kicked well and was composed throughout. 

Thank you to Rosudgeon for their hospitality. Hopefully we can keep this momentum going with our 9th win in as many matches in all competitions.

17 minutes ago, zebedee said:

If you have played 45 mins first half yes it's 90 .

All abandoned games are decided on by the League committee , NOT by time played !

.....and that is FACT not like your fiction Si ! 

Now hat wasn't to hard was it?! ? If you'd said that first time around you'd saved a fair few posts what's the matter with these no it alls on here being so secretive about what they actually know! I'll now ask that question, why bother going out after half time in this fixture? Surly the previous 45 minutes would of painted a picture of what was to come in the 2nd half, either one or the other for me he should of played the full 90 or called it a day at HT!

You started the rubbish ....like you always do ? 

Just leave decision making to the League involved in future .

Nobody is interested in yours !

A decision on what happens to this game will be made at our next Committee meeting on Nov 8th .

Clubs involved will be informed that night !

Matter closed ?

1 hour ago, Sijames said:

Now hat wasn't to hard was it?! ? If you'd said that first time around you'd saved a fair few posts what's the matter with these no it alls on here being so secretive about what they actually know! I'll now ask that question, why bother going out after half time in this fixture? Surly the previous 45 minutes would of painted a picture of what was to come in the 2nd half, either one or the other for me he should of played the full 90 or called it a day at HT!

It is ultimately up to the referee. He (and the teams) should be commended for trying to get the game played. It’s unfortunate but it is one of those things.

Because this game was abandoned due to reasons that neither team had control of, it will go to a Management Committee vote to decide the outcome, a date should be mutually agreed by the clubs to then play the game which is then confirmed by the committee. More often than not, it will be almost certainly be replayed. Rule 10 of our League Rules answer of all these questions.

I’m not too sure where the 70/75 minute myth comes from but it is common “knowledge” that the result stands after a certain amount of time... Unfortunately that is not the case. For this game, the score was 3-0 at 66 minutes. Who’s to say that the losing side couldn’t pull the game back and take the win for themselves? Certainly not impossible.

On a positive note, well done to all teams that were able to get their games played today. Fantastic effort considering the recent weather. The more games we get played in these coming months, the less evening games get scheduled in April and May.

1 hour ago, Sijames said:

Ridiculous!! Another 6 minutes and the result could of stood to save a midweek Apr replay!

Sijames, get a life, there is no rule/law which states that a result stands after 70 mins. If you don't know the correct procedure don't comment. ****.