Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Odgers

Holders, AFC St.Austell Crash out of WCP Cup

AFC St.Austell 1--Falmouth Town 3 (0-1)

20m.0-1 Marcello Jones,--48m.1-1 ChrisReski Penalty (following up a rebound off the post)--64m.1-2,Marcello Jones (howler from Chapman)--74m,1-3,Jordan  Annear (scoring in HIS 7th.consecutive game)--Giles Red Card (2Y)

Just now, Mike Odgers said:

AFC St.Austell 1--Falmouth Town 3 (0-1)

20m.0-1 Marcello Jones,--48m.1-1 ChrisReski Penalty (following up a rebound off the post)--64m.1-2,Marcello Jones (howler from Chapman)--74m,1-3,Jordan  Annear (scoring in HIS 7th.consecutive game)--Giles Red Card (2Y)

Another tremendous result from westys lads. The town go marching on !

You would know all about going very quiet when your team loses Leeds!!  I expect St Austell are following your example from when Falmouth beat Bodmin.  In which case I expect we will hear from them in a couple of weeks!! :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Town Man, you been very quiet for some time then, maybe years! You take a couple scalps then think you are one of the big guns again ( maybe in the 60's & 70's) :thumbsup:

And the 80's and 90's Terry!

1 minute ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

HA HA ....got a bite at last suckers - took long enough.

Not bitter at all, best of luck to the Penryn boys at Falmouth, and best of luck to Falmouth denting some of the big spenders ego's ......loving it.

BUT not if they play Penryn.

While your on here is there any truth in Falmouth looking to ground share with penryn? Be like AC and Inter but hardly the SanSiro 😂

5 hours ago, bigbadbarry said:

While your on here is there any truth in Falmouth looking to ground share with penryn? Be like AC and Inter but hardly the SanSiro 😂

Not heard anything from my end ...it was jokingly spoken about many years ago but would never happen at that time ....today - who knows (?)

Not a bad idea to ground/club share these days I suppose.