Cornwall Football Forum

Pitch Needed Desperatly

Due to their pitch being damaged by Council Contractors Mevagissey Football Club are looking for a pitch they could rent for a couple of weeks maybe more until theirs is repaired, preferably in the St Austell area.

Would anybody who may be able to help contact Martin on 07901648544, thank you.

9 hours ago, Adlestrop said:

Best to try Alan Craddock

Alan craddock stood down a while ago. Best to contact Terry  cant remmember his secound name. He looked after the pitch. Or maybe go over there in the evening to the social club they will help you out. The problem was that nanpean had 3 committees in the same place. Social club football club and the olaying field. 

Try linda she was the treasurer she might be able to help too. 07887906522

Suggest you think about  a club that only runs one team, so their pitch might be free on alternate Saturdays

Not near you I know, but St Cleer or St Breward both former ECPL clubs only running one team I think, Camelford no longer have more than one team and did have a second pitch.

Apologies to the clubs involved if this is incorrect

(Is there still a pitch at the old Bugle ground ?)

Good luck with your search

2 hours ago, hedgerow said:

I was given to understand Nanpean have paid up till the end of the season, so technically the pitch can still be used.  The reason for paying up till then Nanpean may reform for next season 

Nanpean don't pay for the pitch. I was a committee member so I know this. The big hitch is Nanpean had a grant from the incinerator. Rumor has it that Queens rangers may form there next season to allow themselves to push and play senior football with required set up.

I would be good to see a few cup finals played at nanpean this year.