Cornwall Football Forum
ant.tux

Royal Par 1-0 Kernow Wanderers

50 minutes ago, RAPPO said:

Where was the game played Tux? Don’t recognise the pitch mate?

Hang on is this An Exclusive????!!!!

Mark Rapsey does not recognise a pitch in the football league. #Shocked!

Haha. You got to have rigged where it is Rappo!?? Surely?? 

Stumped on this one Ralph!?! Don’t play much these days, spose I’m out the loop mate?!! Still a few up this way I don’t know, even though I’ve been living up “East” for over 11 years! Hope you’re well bud x

1 hour ago, RAPPO said:

Stumped on this one Ralph!?! Don’t play much these days, spose I’m out the loop mate?!! Still a few up this way I don’t know, even though I’ve been living up “East” for over 11 years! Hope you’re well bud x

Well here it goes, must be a pitch in par 😂 I'm either correct or very stupid lol.

Rappo my mate, I'm very well. Got a nice result at the weekend beating premier side St Agnes in the junior cup 3-2. 

Next round is Constantine at home. The great Ady Hart playing up top and managed by his old man Graham hart.  Hope you're well mate. 😁

Yeah know the lads play at Par but the skate ramp and road didn’t look like the bottom goal. Think I can see it now though you say! A senior moment on my part I believe 🤓😳

You would be good at anything Billy! The mrs popped in her grans at Lostwithiel a few weeks ago and I nipped down the road to watch you mate v Biscovey. I was there 25 minutes and you made 3 great saves including two one on ones! Still got it 👍⚽️