Cornwall Football Forum

Thanks to Dave Deacon sending me the goal scoring list for 1996-97 I have re-started doing the goal scoring charts and can go from 1996 to 2003 in one jump, one team at a time. In the last couple of days have managed to do Culdrose, Falmouth Town, Helston Athletic and can start off Goonhavern and Hayle. So if you played anytime before 2002/3 for those sides and scored hopefully you are on that teams lists. When I have squared up the lists for all teams till that date, I can then transfer each individual player's total to their overall scoring list. It is the only way I can do it as players change from club to club season to season and of course during the season, season by season. After that we need to find scorers for seasons 2003/4 to 2009/10, add them in and then we will know the scorers of every Combo goal from information that is in the public domain, from the start (1959/60) unless team/club secretaries have team sheet books hidden away that can lend us to find missing goal scorers. 
So far this has taken nearly three years but once done all I need to do is update the site with the latest games and results.
http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk/Team%20List.htm