Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combo League Results and Latest Table - Sat 23rd Sept '17

Combo Results
Saturday 23rd September '17
Carharrack P-P Pendeen Rovers 
Holman SC (Jack Mankee 2, Adam Brown) 3-4 Illogan RBL Reserves (Conner Arthur, Matt Roberts, Tom Butt, Dan Bowman)
Att - 35
Mullion (Chris Blee) 1-1 Porthleven Reserves (Ryan Trathen)
Att - 55
Perranporth (Sam Mansfield, Luke Wort) 2-1 Falmouth Town Reserves (Kyle Cooke) 
Att - 60
Redruth United 0-5 Helston Athletic Reserves (Fred Williams, Frazer Paterson, Dan Stidwell, Jordan Adlard, Mike Hallibone)
Att - 20
St Day (Luke Hart, Daine Peacock) 2-1 Penryn Athletic (Ryan Reeve)
Att - 53

League Cup
Perranwell (Jack Adams) 1-2 West Cornwall (Archie Condie, Gareth Pitt)
Att - 40
RNAS Culdrose 0-3 Hayle (Bijan Akbari 2, Cameron Irish)
Att - 10
St Agnes 0-4 St Just (Luke Waller 2, Jack Willis, Scott Meagor) 
Att - 45
St Ives Town (Tom Morris, Scott Goodchild) 2-0 Goonhavern Athletic 
Att - 26

Table @ 17.30 on 23/9/17

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS
1 ST DAY 11 8 2 1 31 12 19 26
2 PERRANPORTH 9 8 1 0 36 13 23 25
3 FALMOUTH 9 8 0 1 37 11 26 24
4 PENDEEN 9 7 0 2 29 15 14 21
5 CARHARRACK 9 6 1 2 43 19 24 19
6 PORTHLEVEN 11 5 2 4 27 22 5 17
7 PERRANWELL 8 5 0 3 25 15 10 15
8 ST IVES 9 5 0 4 15 11 4 15
9 HELSTON 10 4 2 4 29 22 7 14
10 ILLOGAN 10 4 1 5 19 21 -2 13
11 PENRYN 10 3 3 4 22 27 -5 12
12 GOONHAVERN 9 4 0 5 13 27 -14 12
13 WEST CORNWALL 8 3 1 4 17 23 -6 10
14 ST AGNES 9 3 0 6 19 27 -8 9
15 MULLION 10 2 2 6 22 31 -9 8
16 ST JUST 8 2 2 4 16 25 -9 8
17 HAYLE 7 2 1 4 18 18 0 7
18 REDRUTH 9 1 0 8 8 41 -33 3
19 CULDROSE 4 0 0 4 2 13 -11 0
20 HOLMANS 9 0 0 9 12 47 -35 0

5 minutes ago, The one said:

Falmouth scorer Kyle cooke 

even game both sides playing good football and trying to use the wind to there advantage , I think a draw would have been a fair result but perran edged it luxury of bringing in higher league players. Well reffed by mr hoon 

I'm sure Falmouth will bounce back. Who did Perranporth have playing for them from higher divisions?

Didn't even think to check here for postponements, so met with a shut gate at Carharrack. Couldn't be Arse-nalled to go elsewhere because I HATE turning up after kick-off and anyway getting anywhere in the Redruth area is a nightmare with all the roadworks! Cut m-in-law's lawn instead. Not a brilliant substitute!

The Champs are losing ground a bit this season but the Combo looks VERY competitive.

1 hour ago, The one said:

Falmouth scorer Kyle cooke 

even game both sides playing good football and trying to use the wind to there advantage , I think a draw would have been a fair result but perran edged it luxury of bringing in higher league players. Well reffed by mr hoon 

ITs ok for Falmouth to use westy and that wearne chap from st Austell ??

1 minute ago, Maler10 said:

ITs ok for Falmouth to use westy and that wearne chap from st Austell ??

Not to mention they scored 4 and 3 in a 7-2 victory ??

Culdrose 0-3 Hayle ,cup preliminary round , deserved win   2-0 h/t  Bj with two , Cameron with the third in second half , Hayle had most of the ball and played some good football , the airmen also kept trying to play football , but seemed to tire late on .Well taken goals could have been more but into the next round , ref had a good game and tried to let the game flow , when some players want free kicks when still in possession of the ball and under control , two yellows for Hayle one for abuse of their own lino  the ref stepped in and said part of my team and yellow issued ,  first one for me but good to see  , even though I missed the player in an offside position  ouch ! 

Cracking results for Perranporth & St Day, combination looks set to be a cracker this year. Carharrack is one of, if not the worst in combination for holding water so benefit of the doubt given as I'm sure the players wouldn't want a week off... Although a mid week game in may would certainly suit Carharrack more than Pendeen.

8 hours ago, willy7 said:

I agree penryn very unlucky not to get anything but penatly was 100% handball and nobody near him to push him so not sure where you got that from

Deserved a point yesterday gutted last minute pen and from where I was in dugout was a pen. Ronnie got stuck in two minds and the ball rolled down his arm. Shame really because he had a great game. Good match to be involved in plenty of pSs

Edited by Jarvo
Sent

Considering Helston had 3 1st team players and we are struggling for another win I though the Redruth Utd players put in a good shift and at times played some good football without threatening Barrie John in the Helston goal.Despite our run of poor results team spirit is still good and as long as we keep that the results will come

1 minute ago, Jarvo said:

Deserved a point yesterday gutted last minute pen and from where I was in dugout was a pen. Ronnie got stuck in two minds and the ball rolled down his arm. Shame really because he had a great game. Good match to be involved in plenty of pSs

Sorry sent before finished. Plenty of passion a some decent football from both sides. St day are a good side a I my opinion will be up there at the end. Game was well refer by Ian Roberts. Good luck to st day for the rest of the season hopefully we will get revenge in the return game.

25 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

Sorry sent before finished. Plenty of passion a some decent football from both sides. St day are a good side a I my opinion will be up there at the end. Game was well refer by Ian Roberts. Good luck to st day for the rest of the season hopefully we will get revenge in the return game.

Jarvo you have a good young side and win upset alot of team's near the top this season.

15 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

Considering Helston had 3 1st team players and we are struggling for another win I though the Redruth Utd players put in a good shift and at times played some good football without threatening Barrie John in the Helston goal.Despite our run of poor results team spirit is still good and as long as we keep that the results will come

Think you will find Helston do not have first team players like you are suggesting they are all classed as club players and are available to all three adult teams every week

19 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Think you will find Helston do not have first team players like you are suggesting they are all classed as club players and are available to all three adult teams every week

Well how does work when barrie wyatt is signed for praze??...kyle marks signed for holmans... junior level... ?