Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs WADEBRIDGE

Saw a good game at Godolphin Way which was exciting and full of controversy which started off with th G having there goalie sent off after about 5 mins i think i dont think the Goalie should of been sent off a booking and a penalty would of been enough but the young ref decided to sent Ethan off  i think a more experiance ref would just of booked the goalie ,but there was no need to worry G player Aaran Dilley took over between the sticks and it looked like he had played there all his life and had a fine game .The experianced Wadebridge player and ex Bodmin player washaving a knightmare game and missed chance after chance and his frustration got the better and did a awful  foul on young Tiago and was rightly shown the red card ,In the 2nd half the GS midfield maestro Jamie Lowry took the game by the scruff of the neck and every G player played  very well but full credit to Wadebridge who playedreally well and will almost certainly be up  for Promotin this year .My man of the match goes to Aaran Dilley who was brilliant in everything he did The G will need a goalie for the next matches i think 1 of those is against Parkway so not much hope there but with the spirit they play you never know well done G ARMY IN A EXCITING 3-2 WIN