St Austell 2 Plymouth Parkway 0 

St Blazey 0 Plymstock United 4

Torpoint Athletic 6 St Stephens Borough 0

Division One 

Millbrook 6 Lanreath 3

Newquay v St Teath (Postponed)

Roche v Morwenstow (Postponed)

St Minver 3 Mevagissey 2

Wadebridge Town v Elburton Villa (Postponed)

10 hours ago, panda said:

Why is it pathetic.I do not know where you have been all week but the amount of rain we have had since last weekend I am surprised more games are not off.

My local pitch had a game on it Tuesday, teams trained on it Wednesday and Thursday and was fine for a game today.

Pathetic calling it off the day before in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, St John said:

My local pitch had a game on it Tuesday, teams trained on it Wednesday and Thursday and was fine for a game today.

Pathetic calling it off the day before in my opinion. 

If you're on about the Liskeard Looe game that was due to played Friday evening. So it was called off the same day, not the day before. So you need to get your facts right if that's the case.

On 17/09/2017 at 14:38, Jamesy7 said:

Watched my old side Boro get thumped yesterday by leaders Torpoint. A few neat, quick young players but no direction, lack of leadership and any real team structure. Fear for them this season - 0 wins, 0 points, 0 goals scored in 5 games! 

Said by a man that left Borough in the shit beginning of last season by clearing off when the going got tough and they had no players. The manager at that time (his dad) also wrapped it in leaving the club on the brink of folding. I got asked to take over, try and scrape a side together with youth players and hopefully keep us in the league which I did. We've lost a number of our players from last season - mostly moving on to better things, 2 eve  moving up to peninsula leaving us to rebuild again - which is probably what we'll have to do every year which is why you clearly left. I even let you play a few games for us last year to get your fitness up after an injury which your club obviously weren't prepared to do and this is how you repay that!? We've played 5 league games yes - 4 away to Parkway, Launceston, Callington and Torpoint, 3 of those on a Wednesday night when I had players unavailable due to work so was playing people out of position, even having to put and outfield player in goal twice just so that we could fulfill the fixture, mostly narrow losses but mostly against teams that will be challenging top 6 this year. Yes we lost at home to Tavistock which was a poor performance - I couldn't make it to Saturday but 3 independent people who were there said we weren't that bad - although last year we got thumped by more at Torpoint but you've obviously forgotten that. You also fail to mention our two excellent performances against Liskeard Looe in the cups where we scored 9 and let in 4. This is clearly aimed at me because your dad is no longer  involved - even though you don't know half the facts. I have heard some awful things have been said about me from that side but I have kept my side of things to myself - if you want to put the details out in the open, I'm quite happy to do that - I'm pretty sure you haven't heard the full truth to be putting your completely biased opinion on here. Maybe you should have contacted me directly to know the details instead of having a sly dig on here 

19 hours ago, Kvmccan said:

Said by a man that left Borough in the shit beginning of last season by clearing off when the going got tough and they had no players. The manager at that time (his dad) also wrapped it in leaving the club on the brink of folding. I got asked to take over, try and scrape a side together with youth players and hopefully keep us in the league which I did. We've lost a number of our players from last season - mostly moving on to better things, 2 eve  moving up to peninsula leaving us to rebuild again - which is probably what we'll have to do every year which is why you clearly left. I even let you play a few games for us last year to get your fitness up after an injury which your club obviously weren't prepared to do and this is how you repay that!? We've played 5 league games yes - 4 away to Parkway, Launceston, Callington and Torpoint, 3 of those on a Wednesday night when I had players unavailable due to work so was playing people out of position, even having to put and outfield player in goal twice just so that we could fulfill the fixture, mostly narrow losses but mostly against teams that will be challenging top 6 this year. Yes we lost at home to Tavistock which was a poor performance - I couldn't make it to Saturday but 3 independent people who were there said we weren't that bad - although last year we got thumped by more at Torpoint but you've obviously forgotten that. You also fail to mention our two excellent performances against Liskeard Looe in the cups where we scored 9 and let in 4. This is clearly aimed at me because your dad is no longer  involved - even though you don't know half the facts. I have heard some awful things have been said about me from that side but I have kept my side of things to myself - if you want to put the details out in the open, I'm quite happy to do that - I'm pretty sure you haven't heard the full truth to be putting your completely biased opinion on here. Maybe you should have contacted me directly to know the details instead of having a sly dig on here 

Nothing to do with me, my dad or any previous player that has ever played for Boro in the past Kev - simply my assessment of the games I've watched. 

This is not the place to get personal - not sure why you've brought my dad into this at all to be honest; completely unnecessary and bitter... it's got nothing to do with him!

I will contact you directly Kev.