Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results and table - Saturday 16th September '17

Combo Results
Satueday 16th September '17
Hayle P-P Perranporth
Holman SC (Jack Mankee 2, Chris Butcher) 3-5 Penryn Athletic (Ryan Reeve 3. Will Harding. Ben Allen)
Att - 20
Helston Athletic Reserves (Jowan Shainberg, Kai Cornish, Dan Stidwell) 3-1 Carharrack (Jack James) 
Att - 55
Illogan RBL Reserves (Connor Arthur) 1-1 St Just (Luke Waller)
Att - 60
Mullion (Harry Roberts) 1-5 Falmouth Town Reserves (Brodie Kemp 2, Lewis Pellow, Kyle Cooke, Andy Westgarth)
Att - 40
Pendeen Rovers (Darryl Richards 3, Macauley Harris, Silas Sullivan) 5-0 Redruth United 
Att - 20
Perranwell (Phil Rees, Chris Madeley) 2-4 Goonhavern Athletic (Simon Cole 2, Ryan Brooks, Charlie Kemp)
Att - 20
Porthleven Reserves (Ryan Trathen) 1-0 St Agnes 
Att - 55
RNAS Culdrose 0-4 St Ives Town (Andy Barry 2, Sam Spurrier, Tom Morris)
Att - 15
St Day (Gavin Boon 2, Liam Paddock, Tom Hogarth) 4-2 West Cornwall (Toby Whiteford, Gareth Ireson)
Att - 38Table at 18.15 on 16/9/17

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS
1 FALMOUTH 8 8 0 0 36 9 27 24
2 ST DAY 10 7 2 1 29 11 18 23
3 PERRANPORTH 8 7 1 0 34 12 22 22
4 PENDEEN 9 7 0 2 29 15 14 21
5 CARHARRACK 9 6 1 2 43 19 24 19
6 PORTHLEVEN 10 5 1 4 26 21 5 16
7 PERRANWELL 8 5 0 3 25 15 10 15
8 ST IVES 9 5 0 4 15 11 4 15
9 PENRYN 9 3 3 3 21 25 -4 12
10 GOONHAVERN 9 4 0 5 13 27 -14 12
11 HELSTON 9 3 2 4 24 22 2 11
12 ILLOGAN 9 3 1 5 15 18 -3 10
13 WEST CORNWALL 8 3 1 4 17 23 -6 10
14 ST AGNES 9 3 0 6 19 27 -8 9
15 ST JUST 8 2 2 4 16 24 -9 8
16 HAYLE 7 2 1 4 18 18 0 7
17 MULLION 9 2 1 6 21 30 -9 7
18 REDRUTH 8 1 0 7 8 36 -28 3
19 CULDROSE 4 0 0 4 2 13 -11 0
20 HOLMANS 8 0 0 8 9 43 -34 0

1 minute ago, willy7 said:

Isn't there one across the road?

Willy that now has several houses under construction ,  this has helped with investment in the clubs new 3g pitch , updating of the changing rooms and bar area,  floodlights  will be fantastic when finished , Hayle will be able to match or better a lot of facilities around Cornwall , so short time pain for long time gain , hence why Hayle haven't had a home fixture  so far this season as requested .

3 minutes ago, willy7 said:

Haha!:SM_carton:

Sorry , couldn't resist , probably on the 3g  , but as I am not on the committee it would need confirmation from  one of them . After the last home game the excavators were in on the pitch across the the road and they are  well under construction  , I am surprised how quick they go up now  haven't been up to look around for a few weeks , but there are pictures on the Hayle Facebook page  as to how things are developing , looking forward to the first home game  when it happens .

Massive win for town again this week 5-1 win 
8 mins in we pressed high and looked sharp, passed Nicely at the Back scoring started 8 mins in with a long direct ball from Adam barnicoat to Lewis Pellow cut mullion open Lewis put away bottom right corner with that spirits high a ball from Ryan chinn into Kyle cooke's feet gave Kyle a chance in on goal only to be taken down in the box pen given and converted by Kyle, just before half time another goal after the keeper fumbled across from Liam chinn Brodie kemp poked it away. Finished the half 3-0 up second half started how the first finished town in control 65 min gone Kyle provided a quality cross in for Brodie to slot top corner ,75 gone super sub Westy comes on with the impact you want in your team a goal of power and precision.
With 5 to go town eased off the gas and was caught napping with a wonder strike from 25 yards game ended 5-1. 

Thanks mullion for good game and hospitality 

4 hours ago, The one said:

Massive win for town again this week 5-1 win 
8 mins in we pressed high and looked sharp, passed Nicely at the Back scoring started 8 mins in with a long direct ball from Adam barnicoat to Lewis Pellow cut mullion open Lewis put away bottom right corner with that spirits high a ball from Ryan chinn into Kyle cooke's feet gave Kyle a chance in on goal only to be taken down in the box pen given and converted by Kyle, just before half time another goal after the keeper fumbled across from Liam chinn Brodie kemp poked it away. Finished the half 3-0 up second half started how the first finished town in control 65 min gone Kyle provided a quality cross in for Brodie to slot top corner ,75 gone super sub Westy comes on with the impact you want in your team a goal of power and precision.
With 5 to go town eased off the gas and was caught napping with a wonder strike from 25 yards game ended 5-1. 

Thanks mullion for good game and hospitality 

Wasnt it bleddy cold watching lol 

nice hospitality from the clubhouse esp the guy making the teas. 

i also visited Clifden Park at Mullion which was my first return for 22 seasons-I had a good halfway parking position to view and some good half time refreshment including a pasty in the appealing community clubhouse.A very enjoyable afternoon.

It was clear from the start that Falmouth were the more superior side but the plucky  Mullion boys played with plenty of spirit and saved the biggest cheer of the day with a great strike late in the game. I was also impressed with the players attitude with some tackles a little crude  but with no intent and always a handshake or pat on the back-something you rarely see at the next level of football.

Checking the records Falmouth Reserves have equalled the club record for best start to a season with 8 wins in 1992-93 and 1999-00.

Their best winning run during a season was 1965-66 where they achieved 10 straight victories.

12 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

i also visited Clifden Park at Mullion which was my first return for 22 seasons-I had a good halfway parking position to view and some good half time refreshment including a pasty in the appealing community clubhouse.A very enjoyable afternoon.

It was clear from the start that Falmouth were the more superior side but the plucky  Mullion boys played with plenty of spirit and saved the biggest cheer of the day with a great strike late in the game. I was also impressed with the players attitude with some tackles a little crude  but with no intent and always a handshake or pat on the back-something you rarely see at the next level of football.

Checking the records Falmouth Reserves have equalled the club record for best start to a season with 8 wins in 1992-93 and 1999-00.

Their best winning run during a season was 1965-66 where they achieved 10 straight victories.

11 wins in a row achieved twice

http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk/ultimatefaltownres.htm