Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City 7, Whitehawk 2: match stats

Truro:

McHale, Palfrey, Riley-Lowe, Palmer, Gerring (C), Richards (Hartridge 14), Lamont, Keats, Harvey (Neal 69), Cooke (Thompson 69), Harding.Subs not used: Yetton, Allen.

17 attempts: 6 goals (wait for it....!) (Keats 8, 31, 56, Harvey 16, Cooke 60, Hartridge 88 ), 4 saved (Hartridge 25, Gerring 71, Lamont 76, Neal 85), 1 blocked (Thompson 71), 6 off-target (Tyler 5, Cooke 24, 44, Harding 33, Lamont 36, Thompson 90+1), plus 1 o.g. (Odofin 72).

4 corners (left 71, 88, right 46, 71), 4 offsides, 12 FKs conceded, no cards.

Supporter's Club MoM: Noah Keats.

Whitehawk:

Tokarcszyk, Walsh, Cadman, Elliot, Roddy (Wakely 60), Odofin, Rose (Fenwick 66), Whittingham (C) (Davies 59), Rodrigues,Tighe, Gordon. Subs not used: Garnett, Hawkins.

8 attempts, 2 goals (Rose 23, Gordon 82), 3 saved (Rose 32, Whittingham 58, Davies 84), 1 blocked (Tighe 73), 2 off-target (Tighe 3, 34).

6 corners (left 8, 22, 68, 83, right 73, 84), 5 offsides, 3 FKs conceded, 2 yellows (Rose 11, Tokarczyk 45+1).

Ref: Will Finnie (Bedfordshire FA); Assts: Andrew Evans (Wiltshire FA), Alan Berrow (Gloucestershire FA).

Gate 413, winning Goalden Goal 8th minute (claimed), winning 50/50 6002 (not claimed. If it is your ticket, contact Russell Keeble asap).

21 minutes ago, Mrgreen said:

We guess the crowd every week, and all six of us guessed around 400. So 413 seems reasonable. Also I haven't played for quite a while, but when I did, if it came off their player, we classed it as an own goal. Are you sure you were at the game???

Yes.

Chips were'nt bad.

So you guess the crowd,? and that makes me wrong.

How many times have I seen a ball deflected into the the net off a defender,with the striker claiming the goal.?

If the goal attempt is on target and gets deflected,its a goal not a OG. Ben Gerring's header was on target.Bens goal.

Sure you were there,or were you guessing as usual.?

7 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Truro won 7-2.

Only six goalscorers,what about Ben Gerrings header.?

Crowd 413.

Do me a favour.?

Dont know who counts the supporters,but they need to return to school.

No way ,was there 400+ there.Place was empty.

Went to get Chips and a coffee at Half time,and walked straight to the wagon,no queue's,no one there.

I went over to watch TCFC play a few years ago, actually counted the crowd (saddo) 189 there about's.

Crowd in the paper ....guessed now I image 485 !!!!

11 hours ago, Mrgreen said:

We guess the crowd every week, and all six of us guessed around 400. So 413 seems reasonable. Also I haven't played for quite a while, but when I did, if it came off their player, we classed it as an own goal. Are you sure you were at the game???

What ! Stop the press TISA at a Truro match what ever next ?  Perhaps Truro Postie will come on here and praise TISA for watching their team , or probably take credit for Posting some didn't watch a game and were SHAMED into watching  THEIR team  at home , fair weather fans :D.

I think the problem with the size of the crowds,comes with season ticket holders and these 7 match specials.

Dont know how many of these are sold,but I have been told that those numbers are added ,even though,not all of them attend.

Very much like Arsenal,when they claim their games are sold out and they have 60,000 there,and all you see is empty seats.

Suppose when you add the gate reciepts,those people have paid,even though they dont attend.

Thats how you get OVER STATING.

22 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Yes.

Chips were'nt bad.

So you guess the crowd,? and that makes me wrong.

How many times have I seen a ball deflected into the the net off a defender,with the striker claiming the goal.?

If the goal attempt is on target and gets deflected,its a goal not a OG. Ben Gerring's header was on target.Bens goal.

Sure you were there,or were you guessing as usual.?

Just watched the highlights. Definite own goal. Ben Gerring didn't actually touch it, in fact didn't really even challenge for it! :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Just watched the highlights. Definite own goal. Ben Gerring didn't actually touch it, in fact didn't really even challenge for it! :thumbsup:

Yes ,i now agree,after watching the highlights.

At the game where I was standing,it looked like Ben Gerring got a deflection.Many supporters around me said Gerring will claim that one.

But OG it is.