Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Plymouth Argyle reserves

Watched a very good Newquay performance for the 2nd week running they deserved something out of  this game and if it wasnt for Michael Cooper in the Plymouth goal they would of he was very good ,This was a young Plymouth team and Alex Battle put Plymouth 1-0 and scored again in the second half to make it 2-0 but Newquay kept battling away and JackBray Evans pulled a goal back but the equaliser just wouldnt come with all the payers playing well Newquays new signing Josh Harris was putting over somegreat crosses but had to limp off in the 2nd half the  Newquay defence was playing well the midfield with Jack Bray Evans and Cam Turner playing some lovely pases to Tonado and Glen Squires ,Tornado should of scored today but found goalie Cooper in top form .Newquay manager was given the poor linesman and referee some mouth i havnt a clue what for gotto feel  sorry for teh officials . my man of the match goes to Newquay Sean Middleton and for Plymouth Michael Cooper .Hard luck Newquay but what a fine young team this PLymouth team is they do play some lovely football .Onto TUES for  Newquay when they play St Austell should be a easy game for the peppermints not any luck St Austell will be tired out after scoring all those goals today 9 1hen i last heard

its good to watch them this year unlike last year when you knew they would get hammered before the game had even started they where as good as the young Plymouth team in every department could someone tellme the plymoth team i got some of the team but the announcer u could hardly make out what he was saying and could he say it slower in the future  i want the team list to put in my photo album with the football photos .Agree with you Baldy