Boscastle Reserves      0-6             Polperro Reserves

North Petherwin Reserves        5-5             Liskeard Athletic Thirds

Southgate        6-0             Lostwithiel Reserves

St Anns Chapel        2-1            St Mawgan Reserves

Tregony      8-1     St Kew FC

Wadebridge Town Thirds       5-0              Looe Town Reserves

Duchy Premier

Saltash Thirds 2 - 2 St Mawgan

It was a lovely sunny afternoon at Warfelton. A fairly stiff breeze and grass a tad too long didn't make it easy for good passing football but both sides gave it a go. Ashes were definitely the better side in the first half and deservedly took the lead through Tony Jane after 25 minutes. St Mawgan only really threatened on the break but excellent finishing from James Olsen and then Bonar Maull saw them 2 - 1 up at the break.

The home side kept up the pressure in the second half but they couldn't find the equaliser and even missed a penalty. With a few minutes remaining a desperate defensive clearing header soared into the net and Saltash salvaged a point. Competitive game played in the right spirit.

Midfielder with black short hair. Not a very good challenge which came from nowhere as prior to that the player was clean and having a good game. He accepted the red and walked away - a rush of blood I think - we've all had one!

4 hours ago, LukeWoz said:

Last minute stand in for a referee at tregony. Tregony 8-1 st Kew 

How many did LukeWoz get? I'm guessing 3?

2 hours ago, Billy Davies said:

Losty 1 Biscovey 3 we lost to the more efficient team on the day. Plenty of effort from both teams and well reffed ( sorry don't know his name )Good to catch up with Mevin and Roy 2/3rds of the famous Morcom twins. See you again in 2 weeks at Par Stadium. 

Chris Quinn was the referee! Well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Newlynsoldtimer said:

Midfielder with black short hair. Not a very good challenge which came from nowhere as prior to that the player was clean and having a good game. He accepted the red and walked away - a rush of blood I think - we've all had one!

How many did LukeWoz get? I'm guessing 3?

Not the player I was thinking of then

Loves a big challenge proper center midfielder

5 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Tregony got very lucky to find a ref so late. But dont doubt that a few games were off today. 

Sime result for tregony must have some team this year. 

Great resault for tregony surely you should know how good the squad is when  you're playing for them 

13 hours ago, Newlynsoldtimer said:

How many did LukeWoz get? I'm guessing 3? lol 

Just now, LukeWoz said:

Only the 1 mate. Turned more provider today. Haven't enjoyed football for a few years and really enjoying playing for floydy at tregony. It's great seeing a young team improve every game, albeit I'm not young anymore ?

St Dennis 6 v torpoint 4

we started slow n conceded 2 crap goals but managed to get 1 back before  half time,2nd half it was mostly one way traffic in our favour for 30/35 mins!puts us top of the table which is fannytastic!

our scorers were c brown 2 a gamble 2 p Rowe  n an own goal by points centre half sum strike as well beat his keeper from outside the box n points keeper was decent yesterday kept it to only 6,ref done well too.

42 minutes ago, davegrose said:

St Dennis 6 v torpoint 4

we started slow n conceded 2 crap goals but managed to get 1 back before  half time,2nd half it was mostly one way traffic in our favour for 30/35 mins!puts us top of the table which is fannytastic!

our scorers were c brown 2 a gamble 2 p Rowe  n an own goal by points centre half sum strike as well beat his keeper from outside the box n points keeper was decent yesterday kept it to only 6,ref done well too.

Good win that mate 

2 hours ago, Billy Davies said:

Sorry Mr Painter it is only for those in the know if you know what I mean!!!!! They say all stories are true and some actually happened.Happy Brush strokes.

Billy, I haven't a clue what you mean, but you're so nice with your endearing comments that I quite forgive you. The bit about the truth of stories sounds like you've stolen it from P.O.T.U.S.!