Cornwall Football Forum

Truro v Eastbourne

16 hours ago, Rayvon said:

With all this rain there must have been a high tide down the Fal today, the big fish are biting with very little bait on the line. :D

Definitely big fish down this way.......they only think they are big up the river.

When in reality they're up the creek without a paddle....or is it a pitch (?)

4 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Definitely big fish down this way.......they only think they are big up the river.

When in reality they're up the creek without a paddle....or is it a pitch (?)

Still playing at Treyew Road, still playing in the National League South. How long can Penryn survive playing football down Kernick Road in the Combination League. You could be playing down Dracena yet before Truro City make it to Malpas. What goes round comes round boy.

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

Still playing at Treyew Road, still playing in the National League South. How long can Penryn survive playing football down Kernick Road in the Combination League. You could be playing down Dracena yet before Truro City make it to Malpas. What goes round comes round boy.

No chance ....we're sitting on a lot of noughts buddy.....may move yet ourselves - never say never.

As you say Older plenty of noughts but no mention of whats in front of them unless of course you were refering to the number of goals your going to score this season. Everyone knows football is a business, your not going to survive on selling cans of Tetleys Smooth. Rowes are closing shops right left and centre, worrying times in anybodys book except yours of course. I hope you do survive and get back where you belong. All the best from me.:smiley20:

Tetley smooth ...not sold that for many a while .....cider, cider, cider, and don't have to sell beer anyway these days.

More than one way to skin a cat buddy.....and Rowes have had no input here for many years.

Thank you for you for your kind words, they are of course reciprocated ....see you down Malpas some time no doubt.

Next time I'm over Treyew - I'll let you buy me a pint and we'll talk without the bullshyte:drink:

On 21/08/2017 at 23:45, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Tetley smooth ...not sold that for many a while .....cider, cider, cider, and don't have to sell beer anyway these days.

More than one way to skin a cat buddy.....and Rowes have had no input here for many years.

Thank you for you for your kind words, they are of course reciprocated ....see you down Malpas some time no doubt.

Next time I'm over Treyew - I'll let you buy me a pint and we'll talk without the bullshyte:drink:

Rayvon's only laughing because he knows it's you who buys the drinks. :smiley20: Bring your cheque book