Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny Reports is back and needs your help!

With the new season commencing tomorrow, Trelawny reports will be returning to the Sunday Indepemdent.  I think it's really important that local football is publicised, and the Sunday Indy provides a great platform to do this.  It's great to see local teams and players mentioned in the press.

To keep up with the times though, I will also be sending the report to Dave (who runs the Trelawny Facebook page) to put on there, should he wish.

I need your help though - should you wish your result to be mentioned then please let me know a quick summary of your fixture.  It would be great to have as many teams, players, refs etc mentioned as possible.  If you could send me the details as soon as possible after your game it would be a great help as there is a deadline to get the report in on time for it to go to press the next day.

You can text in the result/scorers etc to me on 07957345945 or email me on jmcdonald88@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

All the best to everyone this year, apart from when you come up against my side.

Josh 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Are you still doing the Indy column Josh? Or have I missed it this week?

Dave, I believe Josh had other commitments away from football this weekend and, not through lack of trying, couldn't get anyone to do this weeks. He is still doing it as far as I am aware though.