Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly result 06/08/17

Penzance Reserves 4-2 Rosudgeon 

Overall a good game I thought with the underdog coming out on top. Penzance also missed a penalty.

Game was abandoned by the ref with about 30 secs to go when a Rosudgeon player was sent off then decided to call the ref all sorts and square up to him. Both teams had already had players harshly sent off. 

Goals for Penzance from Jonny May, Luke Carroll x2 and Finley (can't remember his surname)

Except it wasn't our player sent off for squaring up to and swearing at the ref. Our player was being pinned to the floor and forced his way back to his feet and perhaps shouldn't have grabbed back but its hard when you've been grabbed by the scruff not to react. Should've been a booking for both in my opinion.

One off game unlike said team that i mentioned that do it weekly!!!

Sure both teams had red cards. 

Oh I see, this said team is a team you played twice last season maybe 3 times. And seeing as it states they won a fair play award, one of those seasons totally contradicts your theory. 

Good luck on your non contact sport season. 

Well the first game we played them Dave Bartlam reffed and was still signed on to play for them so no cards for them that game 

I think them hammering teams was the difference... sore losers then start getting dirty. Never mind don't have to play them this season

Cheers