Cornwall Football Forum

Fa full time login problems

16 hours ago, wazza10 said:

I'm struggling to sign in to the full time website anyone know who I contact about this please not recognising any of my login details 

Unless the Combo are using the electronic team sheet function this season you won't have a log in.  And if you're trying your old Trelawny details they won't let you into another leagues FT site.

17 minutes ago, Steve Carpenter said:

Unless the Combo are using the electronic team sheet function this season you won't have a log in.  And if you're trying your old Trelawny details they won't let you into another leagues FT site.

Ok steve thankyou was trying to log on to submit player registrations as was told can do it that way now 

6 hours ago, wazza10 said:

Ok steve thankyou was trying to log on to submit player registrations as was told can do it that way now 

5 hours ago, bighairydave said:

I don't think this is happening this season. I thought that was coming in next season.

Electronic player registration is through Whole Game and not FT.  From the FA presentation that I went to it's pretty straightforward but there is a degree of set up required and a bit of training.  All clubs need to be on Whole Game for administration as well.  The rules governing it were mandatory FA changes for this season but there was no obligation to use the system. The last conversation I had on this (and I'm now well out of the loop) was that it was intended to roll this out during the course of this season (in Trelawny).  This of course may have changed and I wasn't privy to any Combo arrangements though purely on scale it would be easier to adopt  by them should they choose to go down that path..