Cornwall Football Forum

SIMPLE GUIDE TO ECPL MITOO WEB SITE

SIMPLE GUIDE TO ECPL MITOO WEB SITE

Thought I would give you a quick lesson on how to use the ECPL Mitoo web site.

If you look along the top of the site it says Noticeboard, Fixtures, Unscheduled matches, Table and Grid. You will also have to go into the season. It opens on 2013/14. Click on that to the 2017/18 season.

FIXTURES

It starts with the Premier Division

As the season starts in August click on August and it will give you all the fixtures for that month. Likewise September, October and so on.

Likewise in the box for competition open and click on Division One

For all the fixtures follow as in the Premier Division

Next in line is UNSCHEDULED MATCHES. This is for games that have yet to be arranged, such as following postponed matches. You will note that there are two games in the Premier Division unscheduled, St Stephens Borough v Liskeard Athletic and Tavistock v Looe Town. This will be removed once games have been arranged.

Next in line is TABLE

Click on that and it will give you the updated tables following matches played.

You can click on any team to see what their fixtures are for the season. As each match is played this will show the result. Each result will update the league table. This applies to both divisions. This allows anyone to go in and see how your team is doing and what matches remain.

If you look down to your left it starts with leading goalscorers etc. Unfortunately at this time the site like the FA site does not have players registrations etc. What will be of interest is the Expanded table and form tables. Expanded means showing both home and away tables combined.

GRID

As it says is is a complete grid of all teams and matches.  Once matches are played the results will go into the grid.

COMPETITION

If you go into this box it will show you the fixtures for each Cup competition. As the first cup matches do not start until September – go to September and it will give you the fixtures. Likewise for all the competitions.

For extra information follow along to the box saying HOME. At the moment this is till under construction but once up and running. This is a mine of information such as ALL fixtures league and cup. Referees details and appointments and numerous questions answered.

CLUBS

Again go to right and click on clubs. This will flag up each club. If you click on any club it will show relevant contact details. IF THE CONTACT DETAILS ARE INCORRECT please advise. It is vital I have these details.

At the ECPL AGM clubs were advised that on match days they are to provide me with a mini match report. I should have this by 6pm. This should include. Score, home and away scorers and who scored, penalty's awarded and any red cards and reason. The clubs were reminded that if no contact received then clubs will be fined. This has been the case for years but I have never followed it up hence me having to contact the club or contact the away club for details. I will be this season.

I don't think I have left anything out.  I trust this is of help to you all.