Cornwall Football Forum

Referees Assistants Course Monday 24th July

Referee Assistants Course

All clubs will require a qualified assistant for the 2017/18 Season so please help fill this course. Thank you! Mandy 

St Agnes AFC
Enys Parc TR5 0SS
Monday 24th July 2017
7-9pm
3 year certification 
£20 per person (reducing to £15 if more than 6 on course)

Bookings and payment via Ray Brown
Email ray.brownatRACE@outlook.com

For anymore details contact Mandy Kimmins 07974 370666 or email bolsterpaper@gmail.com

The reason I ask is because, the number of times I've seen games where subs have done the line is ridiculous & I heard clubs were suppose to be getting fined if they didn't have qualified assistants, but does this actually happen? It's unfair on the clubs that pay out to have assistants put through these courses. And in most cases pay their linos for doing the line every week. In some cases up to £20 a game

25 minutes ago, The Boy said:

The reason I ask is because, the number of times I've seen games where subs have done the line is ridiculous & I heard clubs were suppose to be getting fined if they didn't have qualified assistants, but does this actually happen? It's unfair on the clubs that pay out to have assistants put through these courses. And in most cases pay their linos for doing the line every week. In some cases up to £20 a game

Don't know what level they get paid , the ones I come across in combo do it to help put something back into their clubs .

The point I'm trying to make is, are clubs going to be fined for having subs running the line, because if not then clubs aren't going to pay out for the courses. As it's senior football surely linos should be qualified. Why should some clubs do the right thing & pay out for these courses & other clubs don't