Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Deacon

Another CORNISH SOCCER Mag is out

Still only £2.65 which includes postage - text me on 07759 502408 or email davedeacon@cornishsoccer.info if you want to have the county's only football publication

IMG_2408.PNGIMG_2411.PNG

Another great read Dave, thank you. Good articles - particularly like Rappo's Report and the interview with referee Derek Fox, in which his answer to the question ''anything you would change in local football'' was very interesting and with which I agreed totally.

Cheers for that Keith ? Enjoyed catching up with some old pals to do that piece ⚽️ Think Daves mag goes from strength to strength. Get subscribing Cornish football people! Can't even get a latte in Costa for £2.65 these days! ?

1 hour ago, RAPPO said:

Cheers for that Keith ? Enjoyed catching up with some old pals to do that piece ⚽️ Think Daves mag goes from strength to strength. Get subscribing Cornish football people! Can't even get a latte in Costa for £2.65 these days! ?

Yes sir, don't know what the number of subscribers is, but the mag is a good buy. 

Hi Dave, just a quick idea for you if you haven't thought of it already! I'm not sure if it's worthwhile but I would certainly be interested if these magazines were on sale at Poltair in the bar !?? 

Andy