Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Senior Cup Result

Probus 0 Truro City 7

A great performance from Probus to restrict a full-strength City team to only 7 goals - a few Western Premier League teams have not been able to match that..!!

Probus played with great determination and spirit and the arrangements and facilities put on by the Club for the day were excellent.

I don't know what the attendance was but it looked like quite a good one [my estimate around 200] and I hope Probus have made a few quid to help with the clubs finances.

WELL DONE PROBUS.

Guest Bunhill

Probus 0 Truro City 7

A great performance from Probus to restrict a full-strength City team to only 7 goals - a few Western Premier League teams have not been able to match that..!!

Probus played with great determination and spirit and the arrangements and facilities put on by the Club for the day were excellent.

I don't know what the attendance was but it looked like quite a good one [my estimate around 200] and I hope Probus have made a few quid to help with the clubs finances.

WELL DONE PROBUS.

Agree, well done to Probus on and off the pitch, the game was played in the right spirit by both teams, no show-boating from Truro but they could've scored a lot more if they'd wanted to, however Probus more than held their own defensively at times and can take pride in themselves as a team & club,

crowd was 250 according to the Western league website.

Guest tom@white tigers

Wet and windy conditions didn't help the players or the pitch. Well played Truro and well done Probus for giving it a shot. Great attendance as well. I was there so i did my bit.