Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL Transfer Rumour Mill

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got talking in the waiting room at Treliske hospital this afternoon to a Truro supporter he said they are going to invite the 2 Ladnricmbe lads to join for preseason training Ryan Barnes is staying at Falmouth and Ryan Richards is leaving Saltash and going to Tavistock to replace Hobbs more rumours but i cant see Ryan Barnes going to Penzance hes too good to drop down a league would x to see himin goal at Godolphin Way hes very similair to old goalie Sean Semmens

1 hour ago, Tribute said:

To be fair Bodmin must of offered Harry more then st austell cause he hasn't gone there to play in front of a big crowd ??

Or he wants to play for a better team because the wheels are coming off extremely fast at St.Auste££ because they cant get a manager :yahoo:

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Got talking in the waiting room at Treliske hospital this afternoon to a Truro supporter he said they are going to invite the 2 Ladnricmbe lads to join for preseason training Ryan Barnes is staying at Falmouth and Ryan Richards is leaving Saltash and going to Tavistock to replace Hobbs more rumours but i cant see Ryan Barnes going to Penzance hes too good to drop down a league would x to see himin goal at Godolphin Way hes very similair to old goalie Sean Semmens

According to his twitter and Facebook profile, Richards staying at the Ashes

21 hours ago, paul pearce said:

I'm sorry don't have any names in mind but. Surely sign players that ok might win u promotion but will be either good enough 2 play higher league and be there in 18 months time. Else you got 2 start the process again. In my opinion 2 out of 3 mentioned wouldn't

Problem is attracting players to drop down to swpl in order to gain promotion. You may find Parkway are after these players to gain themselves promotion and next season will be able to attract a better calibre of player. Let's wait and see

2 hours ago, Flabby Cabbie said:

Hearing rumours of a manager change at Bodmin. Surely not ????

Well do not panic 'Flabby Cabbie' that rumour is not true!  Gilby was wooed by St.Auste££ & offered a huge financial war chest but he decided it wasn't for him. :thumbsup:

Without stating to much I have a feeling all is not Rosey at 'Poltair'

Where do all these silly rumours come from cant see Olly Brokenshire leaving St Austell and Chris Luxton i thought had finished with football didnt he get beaten up on holiday many years ago and what  a player he was for Newquay and Bodmin and cant see him going to Bodmin lets wait and see who goes where when the transfer window is open

31 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Where do all these silly rumours come from cant see Olly Brokenshire leaving St Austell and Chris Luxton i thought had finished with football didnt he get beaten up on holiday many years ago and what  a player he was for Newquay and Bodmin and cant see him going to Bodmin lets wait and see who goes where when the transfer window is open

It's on olly brokenshire and Chris luxton's twitter pages that they are both going to Bodmin. Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak

thought Chris luxton was already at BODMIN he was a brilliant player last time i saw play was against Leeds and thats got to be 5 years ago hope he does play again he was a hell of a player and Ollie Brokenshire isnt a bad player as well so Bodmin will have a good team again they will be overun in midfield some of those players there will be going Lance Bailey i expect willl go back to Plymouth Parkway

40 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

Whoever told you that is just being daft !! Probably more suited to Ivybridge or callington with a young team around him. And plenty of pasties at Callington

Why would he leave a team where he already has better young players around him, with more potential - and lemon drizzle cake!!

3 hours ago, Rolling with the times said:

Parkway losing 5 players all to Saltash ,Gutted Bassy and Danny Lewis going,

Parkway finding it hard to bring in players I"ve heard,

Apart from Glynn and shane krac

Parkway to announce new signings on the Twitter page very soon apparently

21 minutes ago, mockey jackson said:

Just seen parkway signings on there website I would say they have signed 4 good players the rest are average, Saltash or tavy again for the title 

I'd disagree, Lee has seen where Parkway were weakest last season (defence and attack) and has strengthened in those areas bringing in Aaron Bentley (a top centre half) and the worst kept secret Glyn Hobbs (top scorer last season). Very good recruitment so far

1 minute ago, gingerninja said:

I'd disagree, Lee has seen where Parkway were weakest last season (defence and attack) and has strengthened in those areas bringing in Aaron Bentley (a top centre half) and the worst kept secret Glyn Hobbs (top scorer last season). Very good recruitment so far

Yes that's 2 out of the 4 I said and the rest are average 

Just looking at all Parways signing some real good signings there 4 from Bodmin including there goalie Kyle Moore ,Nick Milton ,Ben Davies ,Sam Hillson and not sure  if Ben Joyce was still a Bodmin player but they will have a hell of a team Bodmin must be making some good signings and will always be in the top half of the table

9 minutes ago, gingerninja said:

Lee has brought in a whole new team - keeper / defenders / midfield and strikers, assuming he has kept some of last season's players (who may not of won the title but were not bad) - Parkway have a very strong squad. They have also acquired some key players from rivals - Bodmin / Exmouth and Tavvy.  

Think some of the younger players will spend a lot of time on the bench as not ready to be starters, which is a waste as they need to develop.

As with last season I wish them well as it's great to see a team looking to push on.