Cornwall Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

Tottenham Hotspur

1 hour ago, gingerninja said:

Shame you couldn't do it last year!!

Very true.

But we are moving in the right direction,and if we can keep the spine of the team.We will get there.

1 hour ago, Goldeneye said:

I seem to have upset Miss Piggy! Some people can dish it out, but they can't take it.

I can take your bull,all day long.

Nothing original,just the same rubbish ,as the rest,all looking up the League to see where Spurs are.

MIND THE GAP.

37 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Very true.

But we are moving in the right direction,and if we can keep the spine of the team.We will get there.

The big test will be Wembley next season as you have a truly awful record there. I wonder, as well, if the likes of Real come in for Alli will he be able to resist the temptation? I think moving away from WHL has actually come at the worse time for you, and could well prove your downfall

3 hours ago, gingerninja said:

The big test will be Wembley next season as you have a truly awful record there. I wonder, as well, if the likes of Real come in for Alli will he be able to resist the temptation? I think moving away from WHL has actually come at the worse time for you, and could well prove your downfall

All valid points my friend,and all Spurs fans have the same fears in the back of their heads.

Wembley is a problem,and when Poch says he hope the fixtures are kind to us,and we dont play any big boys until later in the season,so we can get used to Wembley.You know its a problem.All we can do ,is hope the fans create a great atmosphere[which they will] and Spurs start to win games there.

The Club now stresses,they are not a selling Club,and will not sell players.At the moment every one seems happy,so fingers crossed.If we let any of the spine,like.Lloris,Vertonghen,Alderwiereld,Dier,Wanyama,Alli and Kane, go ,you will know Spurs are not going to be a top Club,which they are saying they want to be.

Its very important to keep the management team,and 90% of our squad and keep building for the New Stadium.

I predict Spurs to be the same as this year, they will win nothing again next season. No strength in depth. Embarrassing in Europe this season, same again next I reckon. Won't win the league, too many games.

And before you say it, Arsenal too. The Europa will do them no favours. With Wenger or with a new super-duper new manager, another sorrowful season ahead.

36 minutes ago, Mangle said:

Our season isn't over yet. Still in with a shout .....

Maybe , but more like a whisper with Kos suspended and Gabriel injured and doubts about Mustaphi  .

8 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Second in the league with assenhole 5th .....hell of a season.

Thanks to all the assenhole boys on here for giving me entertainment all season ....long may Wanger reign.

:yahoo::smiley20:

The futures bright - the futures white - COYS

Image result for spurs

Show us your trophies. Nobody ever remembers who finished second!

55 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

SSS - you seem to think I'm an Arsenal supporter. Sorry to tell you that I am NOT. 

Well it does'nt really matter,who you support because,I dont care.

For 19 years Arsenal fans have been giving it large,because they finish in a Champions League spot and above Spurs.

They say that that was all that mattered.

Now they have failed to do that.

Who ever you support you still decide to ridicule Spurs.

So all Im doing is comparing your comments to our so called superior North London neighbours.

To prove to you that North London is ours.

Carry on.

45 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Well it does'nt really matter,who you support because,I dont care.

For 19 years Arsenal fans have been giving it large,because they finish in a Champions League spot and above Spurs.

They say that that was all that mattered.

Now they have failed to do that.

Who ever you support you still decide to ridicule Spurs.

So all Im doing is comparing your comments to our so called superior North London neighbours.

To prove to you that North London is ours.

Carry on.

Only another 18 years to go then before you match them! Plus, of course, another 11 league titles and 4 FA cups.?

10 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Who cares - football is about now - not yesterday.

But, what have you won? NOTHING. NOTHING. You have not won a trophy for how may years.........?

You did break a record this season, the record number of straight FA Cup semi final defeats! That is fresh news, and now. Well done.

So congratulations on your trophy less, embarrassing European adventure, record breaking awful year! Enjoy the summer of reliving those great achievements. lol

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

But, what have you won? NOTHING. NOTHING. You have not won a trophy for how may years.........?

You did break a record this season, the record number of straight FA Cup semi final defeats! That is fresh news, and now. Well done.

So congratulations on your trophy less, embarrassing European adventure, record breaking awful year! Enjoy the summer of reliving those great achievements. lol

Here we go.Mangle is back with his Tottenham propaganda rubbish.

He is looking back into Tottenham's history,and telling us we have'nt won anything for ages.

Thats because you only look back as far as a Goon wants too.

Well I will tell you our History,everything Arsenal have done,so have Spurs.FACT.

Another fact Mangle that you will not be aware of because,you are to busy checking Spurs history.

Spurs were runners up,finished 3 places and 11 points in front of the Goons.

We scored more goals than you,we conceded less goals than you,we won more games than you,and we lost less games than you, we also got a goalscorer who individually scored more goals than any of your shower and won the Golden Boot for the 3rd time.

I could go on.

But you run along to the home of the YIDS and try and win a little tin pot trophy,that no one gives a flying ---- about.

15 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Lets hope our YID brothers AJAX do the buisness on Wednesday.

Uh-oh. I'm with you on this one SSS. Looks like we will have to be on the "same side", smiling at each other through gritted teeth tomorrow night, hopefully watching Ajax beat Man Utd !!!

14 hours ago, Mangle said:

OK, OK, second in the league, above assenhole, and the record number of semi final defeats - hell of a season - it'll do for me.

What's it like down there in 5th :yahoo:

17 hours ago, Mangle said:

Uh-oh. I'm with you on this one SSS. Looks like we will have to be on the "same side", smiling at each other through gritted teeth tomorrow night, hopefully watching Ajax beat Man Utd !!!

I know a couple of avid Man City fans who, following the dreadfull events in Manchester, are putting aside their rivalry and rooting for Man Utd to win tonight. They hope that a win will give the whole city a lift at this terrible time. Good on them I say.

On 24 May 2017 at 07:04, Goldeneye said:

I know a couple of avid Man City fans who, following the dreadfull events in Manchester, are putting aside their rivalry and rooting for Man Utd to win tonight. They hope that a win will give the whole city a lift at this terrible time. Good on them I say.

A very emotional evening, but with the whole of Manchester behind them they did it.

We won more than you , yet again , 10 years since you won the league cup , Arsenal make HISTORY again. 13 YES 13 FA cups , Arsene creates more HISTORY 7 FA cup wins  , he has won as many FA cups as spuds have lost semi finals , who are the Muppets now ?   :thumbsup::yahoo:

On 2017-5-22 at 21:03, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Who cares - football is about now - not yesterday.

Last season is already history.

But I'll rub it in for a while yet :yahoo:

SNAP :yahoo: