Cornwall Football Forum

Tottenham Hotspur

Mangle

Record Breakers. The ONLY team to have lost 7 (SEVEN) FA Cup Semi Finals on the trot. Brilliant. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to lower myself and have some fun. The amount of utter rubbish that is emitted from the Spurs supporters on this forum reaches new highs every week. And in entering any debate, you are met with nothing but insults, jibes or the use of the "zzzzzzzz" reply. The only language they seem to know is childish jibberish, so I am reaching out at this time now that they have BOTTLED IT BIG TIME. Recent posts along the lines of "Chelsea rent boys....." have been well and truly quashed by this afternoons result. They were soundly beaten today by a club way ahead of them. And at their "new home" too. Wonderful to see. 

49 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

We've always had our own thread ...but we'd rather laugh ....sorry, have serious debate about assenhole.:c:

Well at least you come out to play when you lose , cider Spud takes his ball home and hides away ,  still Arsenal only chance of silverware is a tough one against city , win or lose  i wont dissapear .

1 hour ago, Goldeneye said:

After yesterday's result spurs have changed the plans for their new stadium. They're no longer going to have a trophy room!

Boom Boom ! 

9 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

We've always had our own thread ...but we'd rather laugh ....sorry, have serious debate about assenhole.:c:

Just for Appletise drinker here we go , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, childish i know but as there is a post now for kicking Middlesex finest  , thought  i would join in the playground debate  , surprise surprise , cider Spud won't come out to play he says Chelsea won't give the ball back .

Looks like the children have been let out to play.

Sorry only just got out of bed,after returning home in the early ours.

The double,is now over,but after yesterday's performance,we dust our selves down ,and move onto Palace,then we put the children back where they belong,after we do the scum. 

Busy week after a little rest,Palace away on Wednesday,then Bishop Stortford on Saturday,and the NLD on Sunday.

Its called following your team's.

2 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Looks like the children have been let out to play.

Sorry only just got out of bed,after returning home in the early ours.

The double,is now over,but after yesterday's performance,we dust our selves down ,and move onto Palace,then we put the children back where they belong,after we do the scum. 

Busy week after a little rest,Palace away on Wednesday,then Bishop Stortford on Saturday,and the NLD on Sunday.

Its called following your team's.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzz

On 23/04/2017 at 18:04, Mangle said:

SPURS BOTTLED IT.

Only lost on goal difference :thumbsup:

Bestest team for an hour or so, but it's goals that count, last two Chelsea goals could have gone anywhere - but went in (!)

A dive for the penalty .....should or could easily have been 2-1 to the Spurs...that's football.

Finishing above you berms will keep me happy.

ALWAYS NEXT SEASON :thumbsup:

So nice to hear you minor clubs sportingly applauding the only European Champions ever produced in the English Capital on their way to winning yet another Double. At least there will be Conte's tactical abilities on show next year to compensate for the appalling brexshittty shambles Arsene and the Wembley Strollers inflicted on us this season.

I think the better team won in the North London derby today. I was thinking for a fraction of a second that I was disappointed Arsenal could not have derailed the Spurs title bid. However, silly me. That would infer that there was a serious title bid in the first place. Ha ha ha. Wenger loses his 8th derby against Spurs in 50 games. Not a bad record, considering Spurs have lost 22 of them. Times have been better at Arsenal, that is for sure, but at least Spurs have a trophy-less season.

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

I think the better team won in the North London derby today. I was thinking for a fraction of a second that I was disappointed Arsenal could not have derailed the Spurs title bid. However, silly me. That would infer that there was a serious title bid in the first place. Ha ha ha. Wenger loses his 8th derby against Spurs in 50 games. Not a bad record, considering Spurs have lost 22 of them. Times have been better at Arsenal, that is for sure, but at least Spurs have a trophy-less season.

HA HA ....football is all about the next game, and that was today - not the last 50.....go cry in your beer boys.

The futures white - COYS 

Image result for spurs

Related images:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Has everyone forgotten how poorly Spurs played against Crystal Palace a few days ago? A touch of genius from Eriksen got them out of jail in that game. Spurs fans, you will do well to remember that form is temporary but class is permanent. Enjoy you day in the sun, it'll be raining again before you know it.

43 minutes ago, Mangle said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Has everyone forgotten how poorly Spurs played against Crystal Palace a few days ago? A touch of genius from Eriksen got them out of jail in that game. Spurs fans, you will do well to remember that form is temporary but class is permanent. Enjoy you day in the sun, it'll be raining again before you know it.

That's history ...Spurs 2 - assenhole 0.... that's today :yahoo:

I think that's the worst I've ever seen assenhole play ...but Spurs were gooood :c:

After returning from the NLD,the last at the Lane,I will post just once,because the intelligent scum brigade cant have sensible

conversation's with us YIDS.

TOTTENHAM 2  ARSENAL 0.

You are scum,and s££t.

NORTH LONDON IS OUR'S.

For ever in our shadow.Get used to it,you Goon muppet's.

THE FUTURE IS LILYWHITE.

Will that do for you.

2 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Older and SSS - you both talk absolute rubbish! 

What ....Spurs didn't win 2-0 .....Oh yes they did :yahoo:

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

Remind me what you've won? A football match. Not a trophy. When was the last........???????

Yes.... a football match     Spurs 2 assenhole 0  Oh happy days - sing it:yahoo:

20 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

I would start drinking then ...hard few years ahead by the looks of it...YO!!!!!

You could be right  , but still won't turn to drink 

2 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

What ....Spurs didn't win 2-0 .....Oh yes they did :yahoo:

Yes.... a football match     Spurs 2 assenhole 0  Oh happy days - sing it:yahoo:

I was thinking I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts , well done spuds your last Derby at brown fart stain  ,  now you can push on and be the all conquering club you have threatened for God only knows ,  and Arsenal can disappear into mid table obscurity  for the next twenty years , perhaps move back to Woolwich  as that is what cider drunk always spouts ,.:wacko:

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Here let me help you out.

Oh, happy day 
(Oh, happy day) 
Oh, happy day 
(Oh, happy day) 
When Jesus washed 
(When Jesus washed) 
Oh, when he washed 
(When Jesus washed) 
When Jesus washed 
(When Jesus washed) 
He washed my sins away! 
(Oh, happy day)
Ah, happy day 
(Oh, happy day) 
Oh, happy day 

Doesn't Jesus play for city ???????:P

4 hours ago, Keith B said:

I echo my words to older above stevie, to you. 

No offence meant , just a play on words  as there is a player at city called Jesus , not deeply religious myself but no intention on my behalf to upset anyone with their beliefs .  

9 hours ago, Keith B said:

''Caused trouble all over the world'' - and you're proud of it.

Well older, I guess there's nothing more to be said. You ought to be ashamed, a man of your age. 

Didn't understand my post  one bit ...never mind - move on.

Don't want to lose the last games, but if we do - assenhole CANNOT finish above us ....that'll do for me this year - YO!!!!

54 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Didn't understand my post  one bit ...never mind - move on.

Don't want to lose the last games, but if we do - assenhole CANNOT finish above us ....that'll do for me this year - YO!!!!

Your easily pleased! I take it then that if Arsenal finished bottom of the league and Spurs one place above you would be happy! 

16 hours ago, Mangle said:

IRONS IRONS IRONS

One more point guarantees Spurs second place......where are you again in the league (?)

WHOOPS !!!!  there you are ....had to load another page to find you (!):wacko:

Premier League
Standings

#
Team
MP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD