Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Final venue announced

Dave Deacon

Semi finals are wrong way round....also be nice if they could have the dates correct as well,

Falmouth Town v Saltash United  at AFC St Austell 7.30pm   Tuesday 21st March

Newquay AFC v Bodmin Town  at Bodeive Park, Wadebridge 7.30pm  Wednesday 22nd March 

is what we have been told.

43 minutes ago, noahc said:

Semi finals are wrong way round....also be nice if they could have the dates correct as well,

Falmouth Town v Saltash United  at AFC St Austell 7.30pm   Tuesday 21st March

Newquay AFC v Bodmin Town  at Bodeive Park, Wadebridge 7.30pm  Wednesday 22nd March 

is what we have been told.

On the link above there's no dates for semis mentioned. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the forum, been following Saltash this season. I am going to Helston, the club has put on a supporters coach. I appreciate the venue isn't ideal location wise but it will be a great day out on easter monday.

any ideas who is having problems attending? 

21 minutes ago, Willow Tree said:

It was mentioned on Twitter that some Saltash supporters wouldn't make the trip because of the venue!

It didn't say who and I know the venue isn't ideal for everyone, it certainly wasn't ideal when Bodmin played Helston there in 2013. That's the joy of it being on Easter Monday, it's a day out! I think it was a comment from Dane Bunney so maybe he knows.

I think Bodmin and Saltash should have let Newquay and Falmouth win and there would have been no complaints!

There would be the same problems if Man City reach this season's FA Cup final, playing in London against a London team.