Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith B

Arsenal and Wenger.

Listening to the game tonight on Talk Sport (I've given up with dodgy online streams, too may risky sites and weird pop-ups). Nightmare. Apparently, the Palace fans have started "ole'ing" Arsenal passes. Ouch!! The pressure mounts on the club, the players and the manager. By the sounds of it, the players have been awful tonight. It still annoys me that the commentary has been all about how awful Arsenal have been. No credit to Palace. They played well tonight by the sound of it. But apparently, Arsenal never "wanted it", never got off the bus, were not interested in playing tonight......etc. Rubbish. They blew it, yes, but lost to the better team on the night. Football is confidence based, as well as ability. Arsenal have no confidence at the moment. Remember, earlier this season, with this team of players, they had much better results. But the same players are now struggling.

Certainly a poor night for the club, but as professionals, they need to regroup and get on with it. They are paid enough, and should be able to take the bad with the good.

And by the way, here I am in a dark hour for the club, standing by my club. When your team loses, please pop on to let us know you care too.

Well some fans are happy with the way the club is run , so they must be right  Arsenal are building for the future , Sanchez will be heading for the hills , keep the back four and all the rest of the squad , keep doing what we are doing and everything will come up rosy , bloody words fail me , just can't believe how  bad  the team has  become  72% possession and no shots on target in the second half , even the fans were shell shocked  ..

Always a gooner , but i don't see the club through rose tinted glasses , as some do.

11 hours ago, somersetspur said:

WHAT A FANTASTIC MORNING.THE SON IS SHINNING.

DELE ALLI's 21st BIRTHDAY.

HARRY IS BACK FROM INJURY.

WHOOPS.

MIND THE GAP.

LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE GOONS.

COYS.

Perhaps you guys could start your own post now ? And leave us gooners to lick our wounds , to quote an estemed forum poster , all ways next season :wacko:

Can't disagree that Spurs are well in form, and have heaped some pressure on Chelsea for their game tomorrow. Looking at your run in, you could bridge that gap. And as you debate things like a spoilt 10 year old child, I fear we could be in for some very childish messages here on in....

55 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

MIND THE GAP.

Nice to see that one-season-wonder get 20 premiership goals for the third season running.

COYS.

Spurs looking good now SSS. 4 nil winners against Bournemouth today. Chelsea must be looking over their shoulders now !

7 minutes ago, Mangle said:

Can't disagree that Spurs are well in form, and have heaped some pressure on Chelsea for their game tomorrow. Looking at your run in, you could bridge that gap. And as you debate things like a spoilt 10 year old child, I fear we could be in for some very childish messages here on in....

This is nothing,to what your going to get.

It's GOONER be a long hot summer.

20 hours ago, Mangle said:

Childish SSS ...........? .. Never we can always rely on him for constructive comments and rational debate :yahoo:

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Childish SSS ...........? .. Never we can always rely on him for constructive comments and rational debate :yahoo:

Watch Arsenal T.V., Im nowhere near them clowns.

Fighting amongst themselves.Pathetic.??????????????????????

Oh yes a big kid ,me.

On 15/04/2017 at 15:27, Keith B said:

Spurs looking good now SSS. 4 nil winners against Bournemouth today. Chelsea must be looking over their shoulders now !

Keith, I've tried sending you a private message, it won't t allow it to deliver? Is your inbox full?

On 16/04/2017 at 13:54, somersetspur said:

Watch Arsenal T.V., Im nowhere near them clowns.

Fighting amongst themselves.Pathetic.??????????????????????

Oh yes a big kid ,me.

Arsenal TV don't look at it , so you know more than me , fighting fans agree pathetic , turn their anger towards the board, no you are not a big kid  just very misunderstood  :D

2 hours ago, somersetspur said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another in depth reply from our most articulate forum member , we are so lucky to have this well informed contributer on these posts , or perhaps he is sleeping off all the Easter eggs he  consumed .?

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Another in depth reply from our most articulate forum member , we are so lucky to have this well informed contributer on these posts , or perhaps he is sleeping off all the Easter eggs he  consumed .?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

JUST FOR YOU.

On 4/17/2017 at 21:58, stevieb said:

We're back Arsenal's unbeaten run started tonight , watch out the top five , we are on your tails ?

But stevie - I saw nothing to give me much hope for you. Missed opportunities, giving the ball away. Same old clueless antics - most of the time they seemed to be without a game plan and it was left to any individual skill that might just get them a goal. Something has gone wrong and nothing seems to have changed. If their two favourite sons can't do it - noone else can it seems. Heads are down and that is a fatal sign. 

Sorry, but that's the way it seems to me. Perhaps Wenger's ability to arouse the passion in them has gone. Maybe new blood is needed at the helm ! 

4 hours ago, Keith B said:

But stevie - I saw nothing to give me much hope for you. Missed opportunities, giving the ball away. Same old clueless antics - most of the time they seemed to be without a game plan and it was left to any individual skill that might just get them a goal. Something has gone wrong and nothing seems to have changed. If their two favourite sons can't do it - noone else can it seems. Heads are down and that is a fatal sign. 

Sorry, but that's the way it seems to me. Perhaps Wenger's ability to arouse the passion in them has gone. Maybe new blood is needed at the helm ! 

Sorry Keith my post was meant tongue in cheek ( big cheeks ) what you say is very true , huffed and puffed but a win is a win at present , the club is where it is in the league because of results , no sugar coating from my armchair ,. Talk to some gooners and (most)  seem to think there are problems off the pitch , this doesn't just happen all of a sudden , the club and i mean owners, the coaches CEO  and board need to have a hard look at the workings of the club  , something is missing  ,some players don't seem to pass to each other there is a split on and off the pitch , mind you makes good media coverage but not what the fans want .I think the band  wagon  will keep rolling for a while yet .:mellow:

3 hours ago, stevieb said:

Sorry Keith my post was meant tongue in cheek ( big cheeks ) what you say is very true , huffed and puffed but a win is a win at present , the club is where it is in the league because of results , no sugar coating from my armchair ,. Talk to some gooners and (most)  seem to think there are problems off the pitch , this doesn't just happen all of a sudden , the club and i mean owners, the coaches CEO  and board need to have a hard look at the workings of the club  , something is missing  ,some players don't seem to pass to each other there is a split on and off the pitch , mind you makes good media coverage but not what the fans want .I think the band  wagon  will keep rolling for a while yet .:mellow:

Sad days Stevie. A great club struggling with all manner of problems. Over the years they have entertained and thrilled us with some superb football - now the critics and loony London rivals rejoice in their plight. I have no side here - when I worked in north London during the 1970's - 80's, I enjoyed watching both Arsenal and Spurs regularly. I hope they come out of this mess very soon and get back to winning ways. Two successful north London clubs is good for all football fans and good for the local economy too. Every good wish to them.

2 hours ago, Keith B said:

Sad days Stevie. A great club struggling with all manner of problems. Over the years they have entertained and thrilled us with some superb football - now the critics and loony London rivals rejoice in their plight. I have no side here - when I worked in north London during the 1970's - 80's, I enjoyed watching both Arsenal and Spurs regularly. I hope they come out of this mess very soon and get back to winning ways. Two successful north London clubs is good for all football fans and good for the local economy too. Every good wish to them.

It is spuds time in the sun at the moment that is for sure , it has been a long time coming and the pressure is on them and also Chelsea , who will buckle first ?  Looks likely that Arsene will carry on, but rumbling from around the club he is not to happy with changing the coaching side / transfers  with a director of football  coming in . A long summer ahead for Arsenal , change maybe ?  Not usually Arsenal style .

6 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Careful " older " you will be accused of all sort's,if you dont have a intelligent conversation ,about those s££t  Woolwich Pikies.

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

F.O. BACK TO WOOLWICH.

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

Long time since they were at Woolwich SSS. :)

7 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Careful " older " you will be accused of all sort's,if you dont have a intelligent conversation ,about those s££t  Woolwich Pikies.

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

F.O. BACK TO WOOLWICH.

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

Don't you mean Middlesex ?  Until the boundary changed 1965 , ?  Look up online  and yes Arsenal have been in  your back yard for over 100 years  but seemed to have settled much better to their new home , history is great .

4 hours ago, stevieb said:

Don't you mean Middlesex ?  Until the boundary changed 1965 , ?  Look up online  and yes Arsenal have been in  your back yard for over 100 years  but seemed to have settled much better to their new home , history is great .

It's also in the past - the future's white - lilly white - COYS.

11 hours ago, somersetspur said:

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

F.O. BACK TO WOOLWICH.

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

Ah yes, the intelligent conversation ....ERMM...I just look at the scores and league table - that'll do for me ...COYS:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

It's also in the past - the future's white - lilly white - COYS.

Ah yes, the intelligent conversation ....ERMM...I just look at the scores and league table - that'll do for me ...COYS:thumbsup:

Older you are a star me old China , your post it's in the past  lol and tag in cider drunk and you kick your own man because that is his one recurring message Arsenal go back to Woolwich  , cheers mate you cheered me up ,   so spuds if you don't win the league this year   how many league titles has Middlesex finest won  ?   Oh sorry older you and cider punch drunk live in the future not the past  and if you don't win the fa cup how many years since the last one ?  Double on spuds ?  So how many will that make ?  Ah of course history the future is bright the future is ...... Fill in the blanks boys   , not a great season for Arsenal i know league doesn't lie , as older keeps telling us  , which i have to agree is true  , we agree on something at least  :smiley20:

8 hours ago, stevieb said:

Older you are a star me old China , your post it's in the past  lol and tag in cider drunk and you kick your own man because that is his one recurring message Arsenal go back to Woolwich  , cheers mate you cheered me up ,   so spuds if you don't win the league this year   how many league titles has Middlesex finest won  ?   Oh sorry older you and cider punch drunk live in the future not the past  and if you don't win the fa cup how many years since the last one ?  Double on spuds ?  So how many will that make ?  Ah of course history the future is bright the future is ...... Fill in the blanks boys   , not a great season for Arsenal i know league doesn't lie , as older keeps telling us  , which i have to agree is true  , we agree on something at least  :smiley20:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

3 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

What's the score regarding the 3 domestic trophies (League, FA Cup and League Cup). Oh it's:-    

Arsenal 27 Spurs 14

hahahaha - poor old spuds

Sorry Golden we can't live in the past the future is bright the future is ....... Orange  or EE as it is now known. Just wait for the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz from cider drunk , his most informed comments to any post .

9 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

What's the score regarding the 3 domestic trophies (League, FA Cup and League Cup). Oh it's:-    

Arsenal 27 Spurs 14

hahahaha - poor old spuds

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

On 16/04/2017 at 18:09, somersetspur said:

Get in there.United.

Now it is on.

Chelsea Rent Boys,we are coming for you.

Sorry, SSS, we Chelsea rent boys ate just a bit too ckassy for you. Congratulated on last time you beat us. I think Jimmy Grevrs was at his best and there was only black and white television. Congratulations on your seven successive semi final defeats and the dog's dinner you akwsyscsetve up at Wembley.....you're bound to enjoy it there next season, though it is embarrassing to the English nation to see such strings of pi** defacing the national stadium. Somebody' s got gain shvsecond to thevworld class Blues: thank you for performing that role so steadfastly. Good job Truro City survived, eh ? Let's hope that when Kane and Alli join trophy-winning clubs that you can stay up. love from your old pal Forest Green's top St Just rent boy.